Skip to main content

Taiwan Trip Day 1 台湾四天游第一天

Taiwan Trip Day 1
台湾之游第一天

Special Edition- I will be using both English and Chinese to share on my trip. Enjoy!

特别版-我会用英文与华文分享,好好享受!

Touched down Singapore two days ago. I thoroughly enjoyed myself there in Taiwan. Took 1000+ photos, so shall just take my own sweet time to blog about my trip to Taiwan. HA. ;) Created a slide for Day 1, enjoy looking at it! By the way, there is captions too.

*Please bear with me with the caption loading speed as I included Chinese characters too* ;)

刚在两天前抵达新家坡。这一次的台湾四天游真的好好玩哦!我都好不舍得回来。拍了超过1000多张的照片,所以我会慢慢的与你们分享我在那里的体验。;)以下就是第一天去过的地方,遇到的人,等等。;)

*对了,你们可以把鼠键指到照片哪看相片分解。慢慢享受哦!




It has been a pleasure to be able to meet Pst Garrick, James and John. We had a short but fruitful dinner where we managed to catch up with one another. I am certainly looking forward to seeing you guys in November for Asia Conference! Thanks for constantly being inspirations to me. ;)

能够看到PST GARRICK,皆恩与約翰好开心啊!虽然只是约两小时,能够知道你们的近况我好开心哦!谢谢你们的招待,谢谢你们一直鼓励我为主做更多的事!我好期待在十一月份看到你们啊!让我们一起加油,为主做盐做光!好爱你们!要好好保重噢!

Singing KTV in Taiwan is yet another experience for me. I especially like the 'donald duck' and 'robotic' sound effect. I mean... you don't need to care whether you will sing out of tune. HAHA!

在台湾唱歌别有一番风味哦。我喜欢使用唐老鸭与机器人的音响效果。都不用担心会不会走音呢!哈哈!

Alright, I will be back sharing the remaining days spent there soon. Take care all! Bye!

好了,我很快会回来分享第二,三,四天台湾之游,再见!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....