Skip to main content

Taiwan Trip 台湾四天游,

Taiwan Trip Day 3 (6th March)
台湾之游第三天 (三月六号)

*Once again, my apologies for the sub-standard pictures. Nonetheless, I will try to rectify this as I post pictures the next time. Enjoy! ;)

在你们开始读前,我要为这些效果不佳的照片道歉。我会想办法解决这问题。。。 要享受哦!;)



I know, I know.. You have nothing to comment about my dressing because it's almost totally off. HA. It was early in the morning and we just planned to walk around 'Xi Men Ding' and grab some bite, and go back get dressed up before heading elsewhere. Plus our hotel is located at 'Xi Men Ding' itself, so yeah. Yes, I just reasoned why I wore like this to feel better. HAHA. LOL!

我知道自己的穿着不太搭,但心想只是去吃早餐,在西门叮逛逛一下,所以。。。并且饭店就在那里啊。哈哈,解释是为了让知己感觉好一点。哈!


Due to the reflection, you are not seeing what you are supposed to see. It's actually fake Japanese Cuisine.

因为反光的关系,看不清楚吧?那是假的日本料理。看起来好好吃!





This is the famous 'ah zhong mian xian'.

很有名的阿宗面线。

It tasted normal to me. Nothing much to 'Whoo-Ha' over.

我本身觉得味道普通。



Getting paid just by sitting down and enjoying food? Yes, this is how they advertise for their food stalls and stuffs. Find it much better than giving off flyers. I mean you can grab more attention this way, and if you are eating something from that stall, if the aroma is pleasantly strong, you will most probably walk that few steps to get it, no? HA.

只要坐在椅子,吃着动西就能拿到钱?对,这就是他们打广告的方式。以我看来,这好过分传单(?),不是吗?我想这能引起更大的注意力。而且,如果你在吃自己打工的东西,或食物而又诱人,我想他们都不回介意走几步买下,尝一尝它吧?
我喜欢着个打广告的点子。哈哈
This was what I did while waiting for my two sisters to get over and done with shopping at this Adidas shop there. Not a fan of it though I was wearing their product. -.-

在等待她们时不如拍一拍照吧。

Alright man! This is one of the main highlights of Day 3. The 'Modern Toilet Restaurant'!


终于到了!便所主题餐厅。。。




Wonders if birds answers to their nature's call there, inside this toilet bowl model. Well, I am thinking a tad too much. The toilet bowl seat is covered to start things with. HA.

虽然有点傻,但我当时在想会不会有鸟儿使用它呢!但是。。。那个盖是关的啦。。。哈,没错,是我想太多。


Something great about their food... The price is very reasonable! ;)

优点。。。价格合理!


This was what we were greeted with, at the entrance, for just to pose, snap and pose again.

一进去就看到这特别为我们(顾客)布置的小区。拍,拍,拍!



this is another set-up they have got. My friend! (My zodiac sign is Snake) -.-

这是另一个布置,我的同类!(我数蛇) -.-



Coolness!
好cool 哦!

Candid by Jo...
二姐拍的自然照。。。






Yes, I was using the toilet bowl to wash my hands. No, your eyes isn't playing a trick on you. HAAHAHAHA! It's cute!I love this.:)

没有错,我在用它洗手。真可爱!我喜欢!:)



Here comes my food! A little too cheesy though.
食物驾到!真可惜有一点腻.


So cute please! You won't feel disgusted when you see the real thing. Rather, interested. It's not all the time that we will be able to see this kind of thing afterall.

好可爱!如果你亲眼看目睹它们,我想你不但不会觉得恶心,反而觉得它很有趣。毕竟不是常能看到嘛。

*yummy*

*好吃*

Let me depict for you. The 'poo' i was holding on to is actually the cover for one of the dishes there. Thus, after serving us our food, the waitress took away the 'poo'. We actually requested her to give us so we could take photos with it. So upon holding it (before this was snapped), I was posing with it. I even attempted to put it on my head. -.- After that I find myself really amusing. Thus, explaining this picture. LOL.

让我解释这照片。。。那大便原本只是用来盖其中一道菜。因为想拍照,我们特地要求那他们拿回给我们。我还想把它放在我的头拍照呢!所以就自HIGH了起来。哈哈
The left one is actually a 'niao hu' and we got that FOC! Ha.
尿壶是免费的!
*drooling*
你在流口水了吗?哈哈!



*acting that everything around me is super smelling thanks to the 'poo', toilet bowl and stuffs.* -.-
都是装出来的。哈

Ice cream! This is way better than what I had on day 2, although it is considered normal. Now can you imagine how awful that ice cream tasted?
它味道虽然普通,却比我第二天吃的好吃多了!

while waiting for this to be served, we saw that there was a lot of left-over at the other table and thought to ourselves, and wondering why they did not finish it, or rather, hardly touched it. We then understood fully when we tried. Super awful, except for the ice cream, biscuits and toppings. :(

在等待它时,我们发现另一座都没有吃完。不,是几乎没动到。觉得好浪费。但我们后来也是。哈。除了饼干类外,真难吃!:(



Okay, do stay with me, guys... This part is funny...

*Approached by one of the waitresses there*
Waitress: Can you please draw 5 cards out to participate in the game?
*Jo drew 5 out*
*Waiter matched and see if can get anything*
Waitress: you can get a 'da bian tang' (sweet) at our counter free as you have 3 same cards.
*We were all thinking alike upon hearing this, that we got a free 'da bian tang' (soup) and said thank you out of courtesy.
*Jo went down to collect the sweet with the waitress*
Me: *Laughing super loudly* We are so happy receiving a 'da bian' soup and even said thank-you!
Isabelle: *Joined in laughing* ya! ha.
Jo: So it's 'da bian' sweet and not 'da bian' soup.
-.-
Well, they sounds almost the same! Super funny.
Oh, By the way, Jo were told that we were the only one thus far (that day) receiving freebie from that game. LOL.

这大便糖是玩游戏得到的。我们还以为她说的是大便汤呢!发音好象嘛。


So cute right?
好可爱!

And I met Jerry again!
我又有机会遇到言承旭了!哈哈
;)
LOL.


'gangway'? hmm..

Taipei Railway Station - did you realize that the 'UN for Taiwan' banner grabs more attention, as compared to the Railway Station itself? Hmm... one of the ongoing 'fights'.



The modern 'huo che'

新世代火车








A lady selling quick bites.
买卖便当的画面

This is one of the many betel nut shops I saw there in Taipei. It plays such a part in Taiwan that you will be fined eating in trains and stuffs. It's not something healthy also. Sign. Well oh well...
它在台湾哪里都看得到。

The bus we boarded on, to go 'Jiu Fen'.

搭了辆巴士去九份。
Took this and the one below in the bus. So so nice right?!

在巴士里拍的。好看吧!
Reached Jiu Fen!
到了九份!
what i adore multiplied many many times. Ha Ha.


decided to eat something warm.

This is very similar to the one we had on Day two. It's just normal meatballs.

Peanut Ice Cream - Thumbs up!
好吃!

That's the peanut they use.
This just spells 'ouch', isn't it? Oh man.
我只能用'痛'形容它。

She is the one who is rather famous in the forum world! She goes all out, in dressing this way to gain attention, in turn, to sell people food. Was shocked when I first saw her.

I took this picture. I was standing quite far (to avoid being too obvious) and I zoomed in. It was scary to see her looking into the camera through your camera screen, you get what I mean? HA!
她豁出去了!



This is where I got food goodies for friends in Singapore. I love their 'Tai Yang biscuit'!
太阳饼好好吃!

grabbed and shared among ourselves while walking around.
Err... No, I didn't try. Too gross for consumption I guess? Yucks. Ha.
不敢吃。也太恶心了吧!

Wanted to buy one of these actually. The sales person demonstrated to me the uses and how it works and it's really warm when you want to feel warmth! As for the cold part, I have no idea as she told me that the way to make it cold is to put in the fridge. Anyways, didn't buy in the end as its S$15.

While waiting for the uncle for our fruit juice...
在等待叔叔缴果汁时。。。

the rather famous sandwich stall.

Pork chop with bacon or something favor.
'rui fang railway station'
Was busy eating my sandwich..
忙着吃三明治。。。


已买的东西

Busy packing our luggages that night.
This is what I brought. It does not fully justify the amount of stuffs I bought as it's stacked up. LOL.


Finally, I am done with Day 3... Phew! One more day to go. I am more than excited for Easter. A time of breakthrough and everything along the line is what I am expecting.. HARVEST!

啊!终于分享完第三天了!剩下多一天。我好期待EASTER的到来!更多的恩膏,更多的突破!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....