Skip to main content

Taiwan Trip 台湾四天游

Taiwan Trip Day 4 (7th March)
台湾之游第四天 (三月七号)



Finally, bringing you guys my day 4 in Taipei... Hope you will enjoy this post too!

终于,我在那儿的第四天。同样的,希望你们能享受!



Yep, we were in a cab that day.

对,我们当时在德士里。


'Everybody says good good eat' -.-
(HINT: direct translate into Chinese)


So which restaurant provides this for their customers to put their bags in while dining?

究竟是谁提供这给顾客放包包呢?


who actually stand patiently beside you, waiting for you to put your bag and to push it in for you?

谁会有耐心站在你身旁等待你放好包包后推它进去?


It's Ding Tai Feng ( One of Taipei's outlets)

它就是鼎泰酆(台北其中一间分行)



'Xiao Long Bao' - Superb!

小龙包 - 赞!

We then had our dessert at 'Ice Monster'.

我们过后去'冰馆'吃甜品。










*drools*

*流口水*












'New York New York'




This is interesting. LOL.
有趣。哈哈


'Taipei 101'

台北101




I actually could hold Jerry's hand there?! Ok, go ahead and laugh. HAHA!

我既然握了他的手!尽管笑吧。哈哈!



We went to this shop to quench our thirst with bubble tea. I was sitting on a wooden swing.

因为口乾,我们决定去喝泡泡茶。我坐在秋千上。





On the way to the Airport, in bus...

在巴士里,去机场的路上。。。




----

I have finally, finally, finally finished posting on my Taiwan Trip! Phew, not an easy task man. HA. I will be excited to share with you more insights if you were to ask me more questions about this trip, without any hesitation. LOL.

我终于,终于,终于 分享完我的台弯(台北)之游了!虽然如此,如果你来问我关于这一游的问题等,我会好不忧郁兴奋的与你分享。哈哈哈。


**Last but not least, I wanna especially thank Guang Xiang and Kenneth for 'attempting' to send me off to Taiwan. (I went in to the checkpoint(?) shortly after I checked in.) Sounds a bit funny, but yeah. Really appreciate it! You both literally went there just to send me off. ;)**

---
:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....