Skip to main content
I am just back from Clarke Quay!

went down to company to get a cheque and then rang Mei Juan to find out where she was. Went down to RW to look for her to fellowship and catch up... :D

it is just days to her exams and she is mugging very diligently for it, as always... hee hee :D

jiayou jiayou MEI JUAN!!! you can do it! I believe in you!

and.... it is 4 more days to your 20th!! cannot wait!! hehehehe. =)

went to indulge in the BAK KU TEH (?) opposite RW and it was good!! It has been a while since I last ate there... a lot of paiseh stuffs happened there... but thankfully, only Juan knows. (or should i say i reckon so about that?HAHA)

went back to riverwalk and blah blah blah (haha) till the rest of the people finished their BS, we went to LJS to eat and the fellowship was really really random. Till the extend that i have nothing to say. HAHA. so anyway, i was pondering about the goals which i set for this year and i realise that I have slacken down, in reaching some of the goals like _________ and ______. So I am gonna to use this holidays i have (waiting for graduation from my course, and for application results for LTO) to get things right...

and i realised that i am not focused enough...

'You say what you know and DO what you BELIEVE'.

I know it and I know it that i must apply it into action when i say that i want to be focused...

i do not want to just live through life. I want to live life to the max.

i do not want to talk the talk. I want to walk the walk...

JIAYOU JASMINE, JIAYOU EVERYONE!! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....