Skip to main content


oh man! it is more than a week since my last blog entry!
HAHA! I am back!!

*updates on my face condition*

have been eating the antibiotics and apply medicine on my face for a week and I am really glad! cos every single morning when i wake up, it just gets better and better. I am pretty sure that my bro would witness that as i will always ask him to look at my face, to see if there is any improvements. =)

THANKS friends for all of your encouragements which kept and is still coming in!!! :)

before I blog about the latest happenings, let me walk back track and talk about...

Caspar's 18th birthday celebration on the 18th of Feb!!

Rushed down to his place after work and it was great to see BINN, CASPAR, KUNYAO after a while of not doing so, and of cos to know new and awesome friends from Singapore Zoo!!! Some pics of the celebration (more in my FB acc)...


Awesome!

Binn!

the classic doe-rae-me-fa-so thing.

was i like sleeping? HAHAH


Haha, basically, throughout the whole night, Caspar and Christina were being 'disturbed' being as an item and all. Super funny. Opps. :X hahhaa, anyway, Caspar is really a good friend of me in school!!! May you have a great year ahead ok! You rock, big time!!



the meet up with JERIQUE on the 19th of Feb!! =D well, it was before i was down with the face infection, or in exact terms, when it was only a lil, when i put on make up as usual and...you guys know that rest of the story right? =) (did not have the mood to really blog).

so, now is the time!! ahahhaha

PICS FIRST! =)











































I LOVE THIS! =)




P.S: paiseh, no more multiple shots! heh heh! :p

we managed to meet up before our 1 year anniversary of not doing so, and it was great! =)

nothing fanciful, but it is the gladness knowing that we are both doing well.. =)

Watched...



and man! i love it!! i personally find it so realistic. Like how to respond, what to do, how to move on when you are trapped in certain situations etc. Thumbs up!! :)

yes, lets make meeting up a frequent thing! =)

The big event - NATAS fair

oh my goodness... I really gotta salute SHUYIN, KENNETH, KIM, GX (basically those who stayed 'on' throughout the three days..)

Was activated as one of the flyers and i cannot 'tahan' after 1.5 days. LOL. Imagine standing all the way, near to 10 plus 11 hours or something, and sitting down only when you are eating your breakfast, lunch and dinner, then gotta go back to giving flyers? OH MAN. not easy, at all... So thats why i really think that they are superman and superwoman! :D

here's some of the pics they took during the fair! Wasn't inside as it is actually on the third day that most of the pics were taken. Gone by the wind then... HAHAH!!











Thinking of booking your tour packages and don't know where to? Come down to Pearl Center and book with NAM HO TRAVEL! hahaha...

the last day of NATAS fair marks the end of my attachment too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time flies and I really is very blessed to be attached to Ken(my manager!) throughout this attachment!! And you know that having kind and nice colleagues just helps a lot too. =D

went back to company take my stuffs and yesterday (2nd March) and bid farewell to my colleagues! Sadly, in a rather rushed manner, plus everyone was occupied. but i am so sure that i will see them soon! hahahaha, actually planning to go back to do part time... so see how God leads, and of cos, see if my course interview is successful. =)

Coming to this, i woke up early in the morning to go back to Clementi ITE to do a course interview! It was done in a 'relaxed' manner, but you know that it cannot get too relaxed when you are told that you will be graded. HAHAH! so as it was done in a group, I was with Sook Har, Fazlinda, Shirin and thereafter, we took a evaluation test. ;)

BTW, i really thank God because this is really the course that i want to go in too. It is LEISURE AND TRAVEL OPERATIONS.

yep! really believing for miracle to happen...

I got to go, come back again soon to continue!! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....