Skip to main content

recreational activities

I am back! say wow! LOL.

so whats up these few days? i was exposed to stuffs i am rarely/haven't expose myself into...

as mentioned in the previous post, i went bowling!! It was my second time trying it and oh my goodness, gutter gutter gutter. HAHAHAA! but really, it is the company that matters!! I reckon that my liking for bowling is increasing. HUR HUR.

went to play lan with JF, Ken, Ben, XY, Wendy, Almond, Rena, Yi Ying and GX and you guys know what?


yours truly played L4D and DOTA(!!!)...

OH MAN!! it was super diao!!

Let's start with L4D.

SUPER FUNNY. sometimes i am at the top level while the rest at the bottom, teaming up to attack. and poor Ken need to guide me thru. hahaha!!

Next... DOTA. I don't know where I am most of the time,
I don't know WHO is in my team and even asked Ken how to attack (my team mate)
I don't know how I got killed.

Basically, so so lost in the game! ahahahha!!

well, at least i know a tad better what Dota is about. what keeps my bro occupied.

everyone has their first time!! and mine was... pretty much filled with dots. HHAHAHAA!!

JF asked what is my recreation activity, i answer right away: 'definitely not DOTA.'

ahahhaa!!

so, to make this post more interesting, let me reveal some of the stuffs i enjoy doing!! (not in any order)

1) Outings with friends. Cos it is when I can talk talk talk. I love talking! hahhhaa. but of cos, I love to hear my friends share their lives to me too!! I enjoy companies of friends... =)

2) Watch movies. Yes, horror shows is a BIG NO-NO for me... I mean, I don't ever want to pay to scare myself. Like duh!? HAHAHA. Thus, I enjoy watching romance and comedy related movies. ;)

3) DRAMA SERIES!! Be it Taiwan, Korea, I love it!! I know, even you may say some of them really cliche leh. Like started off hating each other, then keep quarelling then after that have changed views of each other, then got together and stuffs like that... I still love it! Moreover, it is not every drama series ma. hahaha! and having actors and actresses i like is a big plus point!! =D

*current watching 愛就宅一起 ToGetHer and 我的億萬面包 Love or Bread. *winks*

4) Reading blogs! I enjoy going to blogs to read about my friends' happenings. and to follow thru blogs of AWESOME LEADERS! =) I love to share my life too. However, i have this 'conviction' that not all issues close to my heart would be revealed here as it is reserved to my close friends... so i reckon this explains why i seem to be speaking in parables at times.. hahaaa!!

Let me introduce to you guys some of them... ;)

Pst Kong's Blog!!!

CLICK HERE!

need i say more? I believe that most of us are so blessed!! So, come on in and join in this journey of being blessed! heheehe. =)


Pst Phil Pringle's Blog!!!

CLICK HERE!!

Jo just told me about this recently. I reckon, a few days ago... and i think it is really cool!!! He hand write it!! Just wait no more and visit and you shall know what i mean!! A sneak pic preview for you!



COOL RIGHT?=)

Edmund's Blog!!!

CLICK HERE!

have been following Edmund's blog for quite sometime now and it is a great enjoyment reading his posts! Always so enriching. Be it parenting experiences, or revelations. =)


P/S: there's still blogs I visit but am just going to stop at 3... can find out more if interested! Hur Hur! ;)

P/SS: I wish to continue, but would stop here first for now as my stomach need to be fed. HAHA!

***AH MA, JIAYOU FOR YOUR ATTACHMENT!!***

***AH LIAN HUA, FINALLY!!! A GOOD REST FOR YOU!!***

***RULAN, I AM MISSING YOU!! ;)

Comments

:) Many thanks for your compliments!
Jasmine Cheang said…
thanks even much more for all of your impacting posts, Edmund! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....