Skip to main content

Relationship


credits : x

the 701th post...

opps.. totally didn't realize that it is already nearly a month ago since I last blogged; abt AC 2010...

since this is the 701th post, let me blog about something a tad more interesting. (ya right, just an excuse lah. HAHA!)

Okay, great... i do not know how to start... but still, i know i got to start it somewhere.

4 to 5 years back when Jo was around my age now shared with me that the topic of conversations is surrounded with the word 'Relationship'.

Being an innocent young girl (which i self declared to be, still, HAHAH!!), i didn't know or feel the impact until i actually experience it.

Friends will start to ask 'when, when'? or 'Jas, what kinda guy are you looking for', etc etc.

Honestly speaking, i was almost totally clueless when these questions was first posted to me...

and it was then that i started to think of the 'criteria' I look for in a BF/partner.

Let me now share some of them... :)

1) He must be in CHC, someone who is so on fire for God and has this love and passion for people; always thirsting for more.

2) Like what i always mention, he must be someone who sees beyond my physical being. Someone who can accept me just the way i am, with eczema and that i don't walk quite normally due to this fall when i was young. This is one of the very important factors to me. Imagine you having a GF where occasion stares are no surprise... are you able to take it being my BF and etc.

3) He is someone who is not too 'D' and is 'C' (D.I.S.C is what i m referring to here BTW. hehe)

4) Call me an obasan but i doubt i will ever take the first step... cos esp to me, i think i really need the assurance that he really loves me. :S Wahaha...

5) Someone who knows how to carry himself well; in the way he talks, do things, handles things.

-----------------

Shall stop at 5 tho there are more. Nope, i am not in rush to get into R/S. Cos i know there is just time and seasons in life... for now, my focus is on work and furthering my studies. When it comes, it comes! :) Wahahha... I really agree with what Jian Feng shared with me... that in the different seasons of life, the thing we look in a woman/man changes. Though so, these five, are the main criteria.

Meanwhile, it is changing into a better me! In all aspects of my life... God, You mould and change me...



Comments

Anonymous said…
awwww

anyway love this kind of thing is hard to come by but when you know it, you know it :) don't need to rush through :)

hugs!

ALH
Jasmine Cheang said…
Wahahah yeah tts right! :)) why not you come out with posts like these too? i wanna find out.. hehe...

i reckon one of them would be....

my bf cannot call me qin ai de wen wen. HAHAH (gosh even i cannot stand it. haha!)

misses~
Anonymous said…
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHH!

O_O!!!
Sharon said…
What is with this post? -.-" Well, I'm pretty sure if your future boyfriend will accept you for who you are. :)
Jasmine Cheang said…
well, one of those posts i rarely put up? LOL...

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....