Skip to main content

a new level with you

Services with our own senior pastor is indeed cannot be compared with others'! Finally, after nine weeks of opening grounds in Taiwan and Japan, Pst Kong is back! Time flies man... I am indeed expecting for a mighty move of the Lord in my life during this SOTM services.

Presence of the Lord was so strong yesterday that i could not help but to weep and i kept on weaping... and it did not just ended there.. when Ken and Xiang plus myself met Xiu and as she impacted things, the HS is so strong within me.. so many often i was too passive;way too passive to do what i know it got to be done. If not now, then when really? am i just going to do what i am supposed to do when asked to? and why am i not having the energy i used to have when i first came an helper? why don't i be a great manager of my life, of the things assigned to me, of the things i take initiative to start and then think of being a key helper before anything else? i am convicted of what Xiu said...

'if you are a good manager, you are a good helper'...

i do not want to be someone that holds little or no influence when i lead.. for that to happen, not laziness is allowed into the picture at all.. God, you enlarge my spirit,mind and soul...i want more more more of you in my life...

So touched that Mel called me in the morning asking me when i am and took the initiative to meet me out and we sat together doing service. we have the mutual respect that we may be really busy with our study and for her work, we are still close frds that knows that we care and we are there for each other.. felt so much encouraged and better after sharing with her and hearing all her encouragements.. mel, you go in your work and let's shine for Him no matter how hard is it for He is faithful! cant wait to more catching up with each other v v soon.... all the meantime,pls take care and i love you tons loads! ((:

went to send Sun off today and man! it was just amazing... and sadly, theres some 'pimples' that is growing on my face due to most likely emzima.. :((( gotta do something about it before its too late.. God, altho the docs and all said and is saying that the it cannot be fully healed...but You are my Healer and i am believing for a miracle! wonder how long more will i have to 'endure' not putting on make up due to this.. but i know that healing is on my way!! amen and halleljuah in Jesus' name!

alright, i gotta go.. take care all, love u guys.. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....