Skip to main content
I was buying ticket at Bedok Mrt to go back home yesterday when theres this little boy(in primary sch?) that approached me asking if i have some money to spare him to go back home and as he is only left with $0.40. naturally out of me, I asked him where is his parents and he told me that he is alone and then asked him why don't he have enough to go home and he answered me saying that he forgot to keep enough money to go home and had spent it... i thot he looked really desperate to go home as its already considered late for a school boy like him and that thinking about his may-be-then-worrying-parents, i helped him pay the rest that he needed.

Gave him the ticket and he then slowly walked to tap and went into from the gateway while i too did likewise aft buying my ticket. managed to just be behind him at the escalator...off we went to the platform and we missed the train. so what to do? gotta wait for the next one. as the train that i could not catch up with went and ppl from that train came out, i began to just as normally as most would, try to spot the boy who should be somewhere ard since he is gg to tampines and that the train is gone.

however, to my surprise, i actually saw him trying his way to squeeze thru the crowd to go down to MRT using the lift as soon as he could..at a moment i am thinking what he is doing so and wondering if he is speaking the truth and all.

then oh wells, he was wearing yellow(its easier to spot as comapared to other colours) and the train will only arrive in i think 7mins,i looked down to the busy pathway or linkway that most would work to go interchange and everything aft coming out from the MRT from the platform,yes, i managed to see him walking by at where i was standing,with a couple and actually saw them giving him money.(no,i shall not judge whether they are his parents or whoever)

man... my heart went so burdened when i see this scene.it has been quite some time since i was so burdened for someone i don't know.. haiz... so saddening for a boy to do this.. dunno what is the cause and everything that he is doing that, thats not my concern. but is the way he is brought up. i always believe that being poor does not equals having no right morals.. i can be a poor yet be living a life that i would be able to answer to myself.

another life example.. just like just now, met Rulan[had a fruitful and great time!(:] and was in the bus and theres this bus ticket checker or something walking ard in the bus and when it reached my stop,theres this guy that went to the front and scolded him with his 'colourless language' when he is just doing his job.. :(

the bible says.. 'spare the rod and spoil the child'... so true ya? and that i begin to have this revelation tt i am living in a broken down world... its when we live right and all that we are able to stand up and make a different in our society..if we continue to be fed and not give, then we are not standing in the gap.

yes,one can make e difference...its time for us to rise and not hide! say 'excuse me!' when we are blocked to shine as lights for the Lord.

above all, God's agape love never fails...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....