Skip to main content

Back

After trying out WordPress for about a month, i realized that Blogger is better. So Alas, I have moved back here. Sorry for the hussle to relink again friends! :P

Happy Birthday celebration with CG!

CG celebrated my birthday today and it is just so great to be able to celebrate it with them. Shared that this is my 7th time celebrating birthday in church. (Since my 12th birthday) WOOO. This is really why I am strongly convicted that our youth can never be looked down upon. yeah! :) really thank God for blessing me with such great cg members plus leader, Angela. New CG, greater revivals! He is always faithful, never changing. Lets cling unto Him and one another, never to let go of His hand! :)

Received a very nice pressie from them. Posting up the pictures soon. PLUS my birthday card! (which i think why Ken sacrificed the watching of 'I Not Stupid Too' by staying in his room and do. Cause of the pic we took just moments before we watched the show. HAHA. thanks! (seeing that you are sincere, i shall forgive the fact the you did a 16th yr old b'day card instead of a 17th last year fully. hahaha. LOL. No. Jasmine is NOT Justmean. You are long forgiven but that is a memory to recall upon!:P)

received a call from Jessica and she came to church! :)) Met at foyer 3 and we took some pictures to start with. After that decided to go celebrate my birthday with them; they are actually my ex-cg members from formal E33. miss them and we have not fellowshipped with each other for like 2494939023022days. HAHA. :)

Traveled down to Bugis with Jessica, Jaime, Sini and Valerie. Famished we were, went to PastaMania right after that. YUMMY YUMMY! Thanks for the treat, Sini! :) Had a great time of chat, joking around and all. Jaime told me that she miss my laughter. (FYI,when i was in E33, my laughter is really C-O-N-T-A-G-I-O-U-S! still remember us playing games like 'you-win-if-you-can-make-me-laugh'. so what i would do was just to laugh and they will laugh too.Oh yeah,and when i was in E149, we played this game too, and although its not as contagious in comparision, i still managed to make them laugh. Soon, in games which i have to do forfeit,making them laugh will be my task-.-)HAHA.

Went to Bugis Street to shop for a while after that. Was blessed a very nice (what i like) two piece from Jaime and Sini! :)) thanks thanks thanks! :P

afterthat we went to BurgerKing to eat our cake. (to be shared with the two upcoming birthday girls-Jess and Jas) &&& we share the same birthday! 26th of September! Thus she is turning 19 while i 18 on coming wednesday.. :)

its PICTURES time!







its indeed such a long time since we last hanged out. I enjoyed today! thanks for being part of my life!; to my beloved CG members too.

I m blessed! Thank You Jesus...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....