Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Vincent

[August 28]


Vincent Cheang Ding Lun

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU! (27th Aug) :)

i think most of u have went to visit Jo’s blog to take a look of the pictures and to find out how it went out to be?(oh by the way,part 3 is coming up, so do stay tuned!) :D

indeed, it was a success. However, not without a bunch of dedicated and willing people helping. I mean they really helped…

just wanna thank some of those that is really ‘outstanding in serving’!

Joanne - thanks Joa! man… you are the woman man! hahaha. although its not easy to have everything taken care of, you still did it with a spirit of excellence! i am really amazed. still remember the conference calls you held with the helpers every night as Jo’s birthday is drwing nearer? I have got just one word to describe, POWER! All the work was being paid off! thanks!

Xinni - thanks for the nicely decorated guestbook! Without it, greetings would have no where to go! hahaha. really appreciate you,thanks!

Genie - first to reach and helped with small and big stuffs! and i overheard that you are having exams on coming wed when Joa collected FB from you. Wow! thanks!

Keng Sern & Derrick - thanks for availing yourselves from the start till the end, that you both even offered to help to transport the equipments back to my house after the party! In addition, you have a great attitude! I still remember Keng telling me that he will be having exams tmr(mon) and Derrick went down to help to set up equipments,etc, aft his work!

Guang Xiang - the files of the video you have put it sweat to prepare was corupted last minute and you have no choice but to redo it, even its really challenging. thanks thanks Xiang! you are the best man. hahaha.

Ken & XB - i know you havent sleep but performed well!!! thanks. Same goes to XB,thanks!

and the list goes on..i am really thankful for all of you that have helped, even if it was just enjoying yourselves. You rock! hahaha. so its ard one month to my 18th birthday… was thinking of celebrating my 21st 3 yrs down the road by hiring someone and to book down a place to settle everything. hahaha. well who knows?

i want to put on braces!!!! (okay, i know this is random-.-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....