Skip to main content

Random-ness

I love my beloved PaPa.
I love his randomness just now.
I love seeing him walking in and out of his room to show us things.
I love him saying: 'let me go wear my fake teeth as I don't seemed to have energy to talk'.
I love him taking out the cartoonised(?) picture of himself he asked an artist to draw for him and ask how many percent of likeness; 'is it 30%,or 40%? I personally feel that the drawing is 50% alike to my real person'.
I love him commenting why was he holding a brush instead of a hammer in the drawing.
I love him asking me how to type in PinYin when I offered to teach him how to sms & then in English that he said he know how to type in English then later said its hard to type SMS.
I love him saying 'am i too talkative' when Jo commented that he is cute.
I just love my one and only dad! its not easy, but he did it so well. I am proud of him,really!

He is just pure awesome. :)

I am delighted that morning having this conversation with him while in car, on the way to school.

Dad: Many people drive auto cars nowadays
Me: Ya lor
Dad: Its easy (then started to teach me what is what as thats a auto one too)
Me: Hmmmm... its quite easy ah! I want to have a license to drive auto cars next time too.
Dad: It wasn't easy for me to have the license during the old days. I passed at the 3rd try and was super happy when the instructor asked me to take my new license card!
Me: Wow. haha.
Dad: It costs about $2000+ to get one today.
Me: I would like to try it out one day.
Dad: Yeah, next time when I have the money, i would buy a mini auto car for you three (Vincent,Josephine&Me) to drive.
Me:Alert then, agreeing excitedly.

so now, are u one who are interested in hopping into my future car? Sign up, at your own risk :P
---------------------
Looking forward to... Vision Sharing weekend Service!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....