Skip to main content

Angela's Birthday Celebration

Well I just woke up when I am supposed to wake up at 10 to have the '8 hrs sleep' fulfilled. BUT I cannot continue sleeping... I hope its not my body clock that make me this way. Haha. Coming to this. I remember that I will often force myself to stay awake all the way till my paper if I wake up before my alarm clock does. For example, when I have a 8am paper, I will force myself to stay awake when i wake up at say 5+. The reason is to be very sure that I will not oversleep! Cannot afford to be late man! Haha.

Anyways, yesterday was great day I fellowshipped with Jon and Ken. Man, I love talking to Jon. He reminds me a little of how I was in my early years in church. Haha. To some of you out there. You would not believe that I talked super softly in the past. I mean super soft. Hahaha.

There is something that I will never forget. Felicia asked me along to join the helpers' mtg few years back. & it was there at Tampines Pavilion's BK that we had it. Felicia was like asking for all our comments one by one. That was when I got nervous. Ha! True enough. None was able to hear me clearly. -.- Then Felicia made this statement that changed my life. She said something like this... 'Jasmine, you really got to speak louder...' At that moment tears nearly came out of my eyes. (I was having low self-esteem too then) Hahaha! Yes, that was me. There after, I tell myself that I will never want to hear 'speak louder' phrase again. So yep. You would probably hear me miles away today. LOL

Though I have all these shortcomings, Felicia still choose to believe in me. I am just so thankful to God for it. :)

&&& FELICIA IS GETTING MARRIED WITH REXX THIS SUNDAY!

; Felicia, I am really happy that you found your man from God! You both just are lovely together. May you be blessed richly and abundantly! Love you loads and lots. :)

Something not to be missed out is this! We went to Angela's place for a surprise visit cum celebration. Man! A teacher is a teacher! She immediately can recognize the every material we used to make the little lamp cum card. hahahaha. & We had Ken as the delivery man. He was wearing his full costume! hahaha. Something funny happened. In fact, a lot of funny stuffs. hahaha. While we went up to the last level to let Ken have the time to change into his 'costume'; that is, a helmet, a POS pants and jacket plus a sunglass, the rest of us saw the lift going up. We were puzzled for a moment as its the highest floor already, how come still can go up? Soon after that, we realized that particular lift which was going up has a 'go higher level button' while the other, next to it don't have. Ya, this is lame. haha. The super funny part here. We were all ready, pressed the lift. And to out 'horror', someone (looking a bit beng) was waiting for the lift at the level we pressed to. So we were like suppressing our laughter for a while only, and laughed at Ken. Imagine you wearing a helmet and everything. its just 'off'! hahahahahahaha. We couldn't stop laughing. The best part is that even Angela thought to herself: 'who is the weird guy at the door' when she looked out from the loophole of her house door. *PENGZ* hahaha.

I am looking forward to tonight's Utnited Challenge A.K.A Talentime!

"The harvest is indeed plentiful. However, the labors are few."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....