Skip to main content

The Power of Our Words

Work was just about filing today. Well, I guess I know why I see or hear people saying they miss going to school when they are working. Cos, to me, I think its because its eeek. hahaha. I will press on. But I got to say that the colleagues working in the same office as me is funny. They help time to pass faster. Esp Alan & Nor Sam. hahahahahahaah.

Against the normal, I took the company bus to Tenah Merah after knocking off so I can take train to HabourFront straight. Had a not-so-pleasant talk with this colleague of mine. We were talking about submitting time sheet and all that she suddenly off her mp3 and said this... ' hey, i got something serious that i really want to talk to you with.' I gave her my attention and got her reply when I asked her to further share. She said this.. ' are you planning to put braces?' & asked what happen to my face. For those who don't know, I have Shingles. So anyways, after briefing sharing with her what happened, she replied this... 'so poor thing!'. I did not know how to react and kind of don't have the energy to react. I felt sad of course. I mean how will you feel when you know that u have this and that and is helpless to it and someone rubs into it? If there is anyone that wishes me to put on braces and to have nice face complexion, it would confirm be me. Yes. Those who knows me, you'll know me, my heart as well. However, I know one thing. I am beautiful in His eyes and I love myself. I am who I am. & I believe that my future guy from God will really see far more than this. Really. Amen to that. haha :)

This is one thing i have learnt and is learning over the years... that is, to be sensitive to my words. I was really insensitive in my words and stuffs last time. Until my helpers come share with me that flaw that I know that I cannot continue this.

you and me, our words to people brings life or death to a person. Its better to be really sensitive than to underestimate the importance of being sensitive.

My primary love language is Quality Time. As I sow in a listening ear, I know I will have that listening ear... Amen. :)

Apart from this... I am constantly affirmed. By His love for me. Thank You Jesus. You are the One that I live for.

Helpers mtg... makes me want to go SOT faster. haha. I had a great time and I am blessed. Exciting is the journey ahead! So what I have short comings? Everyone does. Its how I look and react to it. Lets cling and cling unto Him, no matter what. To end it all.. when is the last time you really sit down and give your attention to people that is trying to share their life, be it joy or sorrows with you? We can make a difference if we want. Its possible! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....