Skip to main content

Attibutes' Day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUSANNA! :)
*i miss you so. Take care!*

Mr Rain is here to show his face again. -.-
Hoooo.. Tiring.
It was Attributes’ Day yesterday and the theme was ‘Super heroes’.
Thus, we ( Saturday Teams A and B, Sunday Teams A and B) were asked to prepare and act out dramas closely related to the theme, as mentioned, Superheroes.
Well, if you are interested to know (it’s okay if you are not really interested because it’s already published in my blog. Haha! :P)


The cast…
News Reporters – Praise & Steven
Jay Zhou – Wei Shan
Jay’s Body Guard cum Super Hero- Li Hao
Ah gal – Li Ying
Weather girl - Xiu Wen
Tong Yan – Power Ranger Reporter
Jasmine – Cleaners’ head leader and Crazy Jay’s fan
There were some others like Adeline, Susan who had contributed greatly into this drama team too. Thanks!

I shouted ‘ GO, CLEANERS!’ and we went on a strike, demanding to increase pay. After that, Liying, Tong Yan, Xiu Wen and myself, we danced (er, not dance but some sort of ‘Singapore workout’ actions were acted out while singing ‘incease pay’ all the way, with the tune of ‘Xi Shua Shua’ song. LOL.

Then I acted as a crazy outstanding (from the rest of the fans) supporter of ‘Zhou Jie Lun’ in the other scene. I was standing behind the crowd of fans and was trying to get Zhou Jie Lun’s attention but to no avail after screaming and jumping up and down. Thus, in desperation, I shouted a loud ‘excuse me’ and when they kind of give way, I reached out my hand with this hand stick ( which is what we want to advertise in this commercial) and got his attention immediately. Then after than everyone went off stage except me and I said something like this…
‘ah, ah, ah (each ‘ah’ was screamed louder and louder), I finally got Jie Lun’s attention!
Lifted up hand-stick and said:
‘hand-stick, its always handy, you can get it from Attributes. -.-
… ( no going to share what we did and stuffs one-by-one as its quite lengthy)

All in all, we were very lame and funny. Haha. When the judges (Robin, Jason + 1 female leader) were asked to give comments, they nodded their heads and said: ‘no comments’ and were laughing away. We thought that’s it and kind of consoled each other, saying its okay, at least we did our best and stuffs. haha.

Being the 3rd team to perform, we were relieved when the judges reacted the same way they did to us when again asked to give comments for the 4th team.
To cut things short, the results was out and we were all asked to stand on the ‘stage’ area before it is being announced. We won and got the second place while the forth team got first! Happy are those who have the voucher to eat at Ben and Jerry’s! *wheeeee*!

Well done everyone!
________________________________________________
Pasta Mania with CG later after work is love!!!!
It’s, yes, it’s the season of love.
‘ You can give without loving but you can never love without giving’.
Thanks in advance! Haha… :D





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....