Skip to main content
For Jerique...
hahaha. So who's a starfish thrower and why i 'call' myself that? You shall know, now. Hahaha!
As starfishes is found in the ocean, sometimes, they will be flushed out of water due to the strong tidal waves or whatever and they will be struggling to be alive as the living condition they are now placed does not allow them to live. Thus, by throwing the starfishes you see back to the ocean, they will be saved. However, it’s a big effort to do so as there may be a lot of starfishes waiting to be saved. The moral of the story is, although this action may seem so insignificant, but, indeed a difference is made. Of course, what I mean is not going to the beach to save the starfishes because I am 1) sensitive to sea water, and then 2) don’t dare to go near them. Hahaha! :P


What I mean is the little actions of ours, like act of kindness and stuffs, can indeed affect a person, bringing ‘life of death’ to that person. Ahahha. That’s basically what it means. Now you know why I gave up explaining what is it when you asked me right? Typing is a so much easier way to explain. YEAH! LOL. :P

__________________________________________________________________

So sad my inner tights are filled with the bad effects of eczema (Skin Problem) after having it disappear for a rather long time. It is super ugly :(
However,I am thankful that my Dad saw it with a concerned look and asked me to go see a doctor and don’t delay anymore. He asked me if Skin Centre will be opened tomorrow and asked me how much is it. I love him so. I thank God for supplying me with sweets to ‘survive in office’, driving me to the company pick-up venue almost every morning and drives me there straight away when I am too late to catch the company bus, for him ever-ready to supply me with medicated powder to apply on when he see me giving in to itchiness, like the very next moment.
You are the best, Pa Pa!


______________________________________________________________

Just changed Blog Skin for this season! I like it. Changing to another one, that which I eyed, after Christmas. Tomorrow is the day! CHRISTMAS MUSICAL CUM CARNIVAL CUM FUN CUM LOVE, and ‘CUM’ everything which is beautiful! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....