Skip to main content

Bye Bye In 8 Days' Time

Counting down to my last day at work – Exactly 8 days.
Oh well, some of my colleagues asked if the contract would be extended. All I could tell them was I don’t know.
Imagine being hired as an ‘Admin Assistant’ and was told that the datelines could be quite close and uptight at times and in actual fact, I would say it is a almost total opposite.

‘Do you need help’ seem to be my pet-phrase at work while ‘not at the moment’ seem to be the answer most of the time.
Easy money you may say, but, this is not what I enjoy doing. So, I will be a little more than happy to go after 8 days. :)

Saying of that, although I am counting down delightfully to leave, I will miss some of my colleagues here.

They are…
Jerique – Man, I was shocked when we first got to know one another, cause that was when I found out that she rides a motor bike. I am amazed later. :) She is also the ‘no link’ woman who told me that no-link is the trend. I guess this is why nowadays, getting responses even softer than the leaves dropping down from the tree is common. That is, I meant, giving ‘no response’ as response. Ha. Salute us as ‘Pokka Green Tea’ fans! LOL. Remember. For the number of times you miss me a day, drink that amount can(s) of it and you shall have only fond memories of me! WAHAHAHAHA. -.- Will miss you! :)

Joycelyn – I will never forget the broom-get-into-shreding machine-incident! It was super funny. We nearly got the ‘broom’s hair’ permed! -.- Oh yes, I will also always remember that ‘sit-on-the-plastic-bag and it bursed’ matter. Thinking of it brings loud laughters to my mind. HAHA. Must meet out someday! :)

Johnny – ‘Almond Almond’! Ha, a really nice guy who takes care of people around him. Thanks for everything!

Steven – the guy whom gave me ‘Jia Si Mi’ (What do you want to eat) as my nickname as it sounds like Jasmine. -.- Haha. The one who had ascused me for scolding the vendor when I ordered egg and said in Chinese (Ji Dan); that time while ordering, repeated ‘Ji Dan’ for a couple of times as the vendor don’t seemed to get what I mean. So lame. Ha. -.-


Farhan
He can ‘evil-laugh’ really well. Ha. Still remember him saying this after Nisha said: Farhan, I will let her be attached to you. He said: not too attached. -.- Anyway, I am thankful that he do know how to joke too. LOL.


Nisha
She is my direct manager who’s easy going. Still remember her asking me to surf the net and do whatever I want, as there wasn’t anything on hand for me to do yet. Thanks! :)

I think basically, only Jerique is able to read this. Ha! So anyways, let’s not forget meeting out again yeah!

In this company, I thank God that at least the age gap is smaller, we are able to click well. The best of both worlds is impossible, thus, I am thankful that I have tried working in both worlds. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....