Skip to main content

thanks!


my first CG- E33! =)

After reading Jessy's blog, I realised that these are some of the people whom I truly miss.





**WARNING: It is a long post





Joshua AKA Chang Sheng

He was one of my first disciplers, in the early years of my walk with the Lord after Siew Ling and Royston. Still remember that we were so close that he asked me if I want to be transfered to the same CG as him when we were sent to different CG, telling me he could request and I remember replying him a no, i will follow where He leads me to (that was when I went to E149 with Royston, WeiShun, Rulan and Hsin Ju.) I still remember that you would bring a BOX of tissue for CG for your running nose. I still remember the days when I used to write a lot a lot of letters to CG members of the CG and he was one of those who seldom reply to my letters. Ha. BUT, there was actually this letter that he wrote to me that caused me to cry and cry as it was really touching. Imagine Jo calling him to tell him about it and he, who did not know how to react, passed the phone to Felicia as they were fellowshipping that time. It is super funny, come to think of it now. (I actually stared at Jo for calling him. This I can remember vividly. HA.) The best part is that we lived and still living very near to each other. Yes, and I mean really near, just two blocks away. I would still see him around sometimes now, and he would call out for me, on his bicycle home, most of the time. Ha. When he sees Jo, he would ask how I am doing and stuffs. That's really thoughtful of him. Thanks Chang Sheng for impacting my life so so so much and I am really very blessed having you as one of my disciplers! Happy for you that you are now attached. Take care always, my dear friend! :)





Siew Ling

I still remember you passed me a children's bible when I mentioned that I can't quite understand the normal one. I still remember that you are always more than ready to share with me my joy, and sorrows. I still remember you calling back to me when you were tired when I called you and didn't respond much and said sorry to me, and asked me to share once again, which lit up a smile within me. I still remember you SEWING my super nice,cannot-be-compared-with-others water baptism card in the midst of your duty at Attributes. Thanks for sowing into my lives, by simply just meeting my needs. It is you who have taught me how to love people around me. I LOVE YOU Siewling! Take care!





Susanna

I still remember all the letters which we exchanged, I still remember us spending quality time together at your house. I still remember you saying you are encouraged by my faith but Lovely, you don't know how that encouraged me to press on even when the journey gets tough, until now. I still remember there was this one time when I sent you an sms asking why you didn't go CG Meeting and didn't tell me and stuffs that you told me that you are having fever and that I felt so bad about it that I apologised to you and that you are really quick to forgive. You taught me to be a more sensitive person. You taught me not to hold onto bitterness. You taught me the art of listening. I love you! I miss you as much. Meet out sometime soon babe!





Jessy

Hey yes! We finally went out yesterday, after a long delay!!! :) I still remember the times where we (Rulan, you and me) would learn and sing Sun's song together. I still remember us hoping really hard that we are able to go in to Sakae Sushi as there was a certain limit, and us being super happy and excited when we could make it in. I still remember us going to Sakae Sushi for one of the Sun's FC gatherings and I still remember that Sun touched your hand and when Rulan and I got so green with envy. I still remember the time when we planned for our CG. I still remember the times we gathered our faith together to reach out to people from GPS. Although the 'mummy' charater came out of you yesterday, i still love you! I am really glad that after not meeting out for yes, a long time, we are still able to share with one another readily. :) Time is bullet. You are going to be in your 3rd year already! jiayou jiayou! You can make it. I believe in you! =)





Rulan AKA Kelicia

I still remember that first letter you wrote to me, that which you asked your brother to pass to me. It was that letter that we got to know each other! God is amazing! I still remember you accepting my invitation to this BBQ and that you joined us then until now! I still remember you entertaining me when I said I wanna go to your house but requested your dogs to be locked as i am afraid of them-.- I still remember you making cards, writing letters to me. I still remember you constantly encouraging me when I had my low. I still remember that you are the one whom reads my mind, until now. You know me so well. Rul, I really thank God for you!! We were the only two that is in the same CG for the longest time! From E33 where we first came in, to E149, to E431, and then different CG after E431 mulitplied. I love you so, you know it. =) Jiayou! Come what may, He is faithful! *Quickly, let's us 3 meet out again!! =)*





Su Qing

Those were the days when we went through so so much, moments of joy, anxiety, and what not. Thanks for always being here for me! I still remember all those days we had in school. It is too much to list, but you and I know how great and precious those memories are. I love you babe!!! Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....