Skip to main content

Love Is In The Air

Have been busy watching Gong Zhu Xiao Mei.
Finished watching it yesterday so hooray! LOL.

It sure felt weird not going church on a Sat.
However, Sunday's Service was a great one.
On top of singing some dong dong qiang qiang songs (CNY songs that is ;P),
The 'love is in the air' atmosphere was brushed in too.
We had Wing from Taiwan who had sing some really nice lovely-dovey songs. ;)




^This was one of the songs he sang. =)


Indeed, men takes the lead and women be helpers! ;)

Thanks for the Rose, brothers!

Went to PastaMania with part of the CG after service.
Yes, I ate the same old baked rice. It's sinfully cheesily nice. :x HA

Went SingPost @ Payer Lebar with Kenneth as both of us are waiting for the time to arrive to go for another appointment. So anyway, as I have mentioned earlier, I was given a stalk of rose. Something funny here. Ken went to answer nature's call while I waited for him somewhere near the control station. It surely felt awkward because

  1. Valentine's Day is not here yet.
  2. I don't look so old-fashioned that I am those kind of waiting for a stranger, and having that rose held on my hand as a symbol to confirm that I am the one meeting that particular guy HA. (Even Ken commented on that also! HA)
We went to this small eating house which was a really 'sad' place. It appeared as a nice little air-conditioned eating place. However, it was a total opposite. There was a strong smell of onion or something as we entered. The lady came out from the kitchen to ask what drink we would want to have, with a tearful eyes. Surprised how we could actually seat there for about 10 minutes or so, when we felt ourselves tearing too. Oh, and I saw my secondary school assistant form teacher while I pulled out the chair, about to sit down. Thus, I waved to him, with, that stalk of rose on my hand. That added to the awkwardness man. HA!! Super funny. We went to a place like heaven (compared to that eating house) called Subway thereafter and decided to throw it away as it is dying (brothers, please know that I appreciate it big time. =D). However, before throwing it away, I actually broke the steam into half. I can't help but to laugh for a while as it seemed that I 'rejected Ken's love' or something. So drama man. HAHAHA!

Went to meet Shuyin after that. Braun Buffel wallet, again. (HA, she did not like the first one so decided to buy another one and she is giving that one which she don't like anymore to her maid. & She told me that her maid paid some $$$ for her Guess Bag the other time too.)

So sweet to have a great relationship with your maid. Makes me think of my maid whom I used to have. Miss having her around... Hope for the best for her. As usual, this is going quite random. HA.

Went to watch CJ7 after that. (wanted to watch with Ah Ma initially, but could not resist it as it was quite strongly recommended. Ha.)

I feel it was a heart-warming and adorable show. Oh, and I did not know that the 'boy' in the show is actually a girl! Yes, she is a girl. Could not believe at first, still could not now. Ha.

Went to eat Ajisen Ramen after that as I had the craving for soupy stuffs. Yummy!

Went to Arcade and I love to play the Bashi Bishi or something game.

Took lots of retarded and what not pictures at this CNY deco and tsk tsk, my eye bags is getting heavier! D:

Something yucky happened while we trained back home. We met a pervert. As the train was crowded, we were rather close to the train doors. Thus, as expected, he will be somewhere around too. So he first started to look at Shuyin while she type a text message and then started looking at her. She told me that he smiled at her while she stared back at him. I suggested us to squeeze in all the way although it was crowded. A little while later, there was two person standing up from their seats, alighting. Only Shuyin managed to sit on one of the seats as the other was being taken. A while more as the door opened at Lavendar, the guy who just sat down stood up and I thought he was giving his seat to a pregnant lady or an elderly but I saw none. Then he looked at me and offered me his seat. We thought that he was alighting but he was not. He held on to the bar just right in front where we were sitting. Before we could actually react, that guy(the pervert) walked in too, and not only that, he walked right in front of us. After a few seconds, he stretched out one of his hands straight, putting the other on the seat (the small space between Shuyin and I) and said something like can I sit here or something with that of you-know-what kind of look. We could smell beer on him, which meant a very high possibility that he is drank. We stood up immediately and walked to the other cabin of the train and alighted at Kallang to wait for the next train. Saw that kind man who had given up his seat for me constantly looking at him(the pervert) after we got down the train when the train was moving off from Kallang.

and although was slow, i thank God for that tall strong kind man who knew what's happening and lend a hand, to ensure he don't do anything silly.

EEEK... okay, putting that aside... Melissa is gonna turn 19 tomorrow, and Valentine's Day on Thursday! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....