Skip to main content

Meet-ups


Meet-up with Sharon 2 Sundays ago


Met Sharon after PM on Sunday and we went to
Geláre for ice cream waffles, and then to her house where I rested myself on her comfortable wooden long chair. After we had our dinner, we went star glazing. However, as I am still considered a dummy for using that camera (the aftermath of not reading the manual thingy :x) that I have, we wasn't able to take fantastic night snaps. However, what can ever stop us from taking photos? We took a lot a lot of them and I am glad to say that most of them are to my liking. LOL.

Oh yeah, let me back track a bit. While I was having my dinner, I saw my name with a little message written on one of the photo fames displayed on top of this wooden drawer and as I asked Sharon if it is for me, I then realized that it is a Christmas gift about 4 years overdue! HA.

Thus, as much as she had a good time with me, I too enjoyed that day with her. I think it's really cool to walk only a few steps to a swimming pool. Sometimes, when the world is spinning and everything seems so fast-paced, I think it's then that we need to learn to slow down and to look at things the different angle. Then is a time of reflection and the planning of where to go and what to do next might be established without us knowing. So... thumbs up to the breeze, thumbs up to the star (and moon) glazing! :)

Meet-up with Ah Ma last Wednesday

Nope, no pictures are being posted here. Yes, we both felt that it is our worse photo taking day. Seriously, only the food can pass our expectations. -.- However, unlike the pictures which turns me off, I had a great time catching up with her. I was telling her that I miss her and that I do not want our next meet-up be in July when the group of us celebrates her birthday. It's too short the time spent! Looking forward to another meeting up with you! Take lots of care as you have just recovered.
Love you. ;)

Meet-up with Jaslyn and Celine last Sunday for Easter

Woah, it has been indeed a while since we last met! 24th Jan.


I think Celine (the one in all white in the third picture) is cute! The way that the both of them speaks was oh so identical man! The giving opinion of stuffs part also. Like elder sister, like younger sister. HA. Went TM and CS to walk around and continued walking around after Celine left for her Tennis class. Jaslyn bought a pair of heels and a top which I think is a good buy. Suits her well. Meet up soon woman! =)

Meet-up with Mei Juan yesterday


Had great moments together catching up. I will never forget the 'I drink and I pui' from you man. LOL! I feel silly borrowing 'Devil beside you' and yet left it in your house eventually. -.- HA Anyway, thanks for being here for me!

Last but not least... HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, JOHN!

约翰,生日快乐!我们十一月见!:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....