Skip to main content

School Life

MORE PICTURES! ;)

SHI PINN A.K.A SPOONY! I love this picture.
She is our dearest dearest snacks provider! HEHE. 
Did the 1,2,3,4 during the break in between lessons. LOL.
SO... First, Mei Wen!
The 2 persons - EVE & Mei Wen A.K.A Xiao Wen 
Next... Spoony joined in!

and I joined in last. -.- YES, WE WERE SUPER BORED.
QiBin came in! 
This was a random shot. But I guess it turned out nice! And
don't you have to agree she is so adorable? (I know you 
gotta kill me for posting this picture up...HA. -.- but seriously,
you look awesomely cute here! ;P) 
No time le ah! Lessons starting. Thus, TIMER came in. 5 of us! 
Eve, here you go... your random shot. HA.

I love this bubbly girl too! ;)

Had a simple lunch with Spoony in the east!
While waiting for train... ;)




WOOHOO! Thank God that second week of school is O-V-E-R. =) School is relaxing, with some hidden 'pressure'. We have two projects on hand already.

  • I think I should call this a class project. We are supposed to take pictures, videos etc to introduce to the people the great whereabouts in Singapore based on the category each group choose. We chose Entertainment. Thus, we will be visiting places like Youth Park, Esplanade, etc etc. Since Spoony and I live in the far east, we are in charged of going to Esplanade. ;) The date of submission is by next Friday. Tight schedule eh! But thank God there's 8 people in my group. ;)
  • Second would be our Destination Geography (DTG) project where we will have to plan the itineraries of the specific target group we are doing on, with a budget of $1000 per person, making a visit to Asian Country.  We must also include budget for hotels they gonna stay there and stuff. I think this is pretty interesting, isn't it? Hee =)
RANDOM UPDATES!

  • I joined Multi Media (?) as CCA. It is the slackest CCA and... the first time we gonna report for our CCA would be in September, during Teacher's Day! HEH.
  • We had a role play during our Customers Relation (CTR) class and we were supposed to find a partner, one acting as the service provider and the other as the customer. Paired up with Mei Wen and our scene was... A visit to the dentist where she is the dentist and I am the one who is finding out more about the service offered, putting on braces in specific. It was a random scene I thought of and it is also what I want, to put on braces! LOL. Anyway, I held on to my laughter like quite badly because every time I post a question to her, like asking if there's installment, she would look at me with her eyes opened big big! Super funny. But she is very powerful man! Went out two times, one acting as customer of Eve and the other time acting as service provider! Thanks Mei Wen! ;)
Okay, time for dinner... BYEBYE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....