Skip to main content

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIANG!

This post is specially dedicated to MISTER DAVID TAN GUANG XIANG by Just Mean.. HAHA!
(I was wondering if I should do this! But I thought even the most irritating guys in the world deserves to be honored on their birthday. So I shall do it for you! Please be touched! No, I mean very very touched! HAHAHA. ;P



oh man! it has been like 21425415210 days since we took this!



the great transformation I saw and are seeing in you is awesome! (although not in all ways; seeing you more and more irritating to me over the years. HAHA)

Hey buddy, thanks for everything! you rocks man! (must be flying now. please fly down before I continue!)

haha.

many times when things happens and you don't know why or what to do, you don't complain and whine. Instead, you held on there, so strong, seeking Him for renewed strength. It is indeed not easy at all not throw in the towel but you, came out as a very strong 'donut' (I mean not literally;you know what I mean.) And yes, thanks for inspiring me with your encouraging blog posts too!

Although I may not tell you often that I am proud of you... I am proud of you! (Thanks for changing Just Mint(Mild and Sweet) to Just Mean (do I need to further elaborate?) by irritating me man! HA.)-.- okay, this is random.

May you be blessed!
May you be prosperous!
May you have great wisdom!
May you have greater breakthroughs in your guitar skills!

Have a very happy birthday this year, and the many more to come! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....