Skip to main content

Birthday,

*20.08 of 2008*

This is gonna be a long long post, with much words and some pictures. :)

*Please pardon me for the randomness of the stuffs I gonna blog about, as it is the accumulation of what I wanna blog but haven't. LOL. ;)

Well, change is the only constant in life... and I am glad to have some changes taken place despite having the feeling of '不舍得'. I guess this is part and parcel of life where we will feel uncomfortable leaving or living in a whole new environment as this is when we need to step out of our comfort zone to a zone of unknown. Yet, I am assured that He will lead me as I walk this walk of faith, as I plan and as I lift it up to Him. :)

To SHIMIN, SHI TING, JASMINE G & CHARMAINE:

YOU GIRLS ARE THE BEST! Thanks for every single smiles, care and concern and everything! They are deeply appreciated. Let's continue to shine as bright as a star for Him wherever we go! Love you all! ;)


To E455ians & E431ians:

Let's cling on with Him together! REVIVAL is in our hands! It is possible when God is our partner. Hee... Jiayou! ;)


I believe that no matter which group we are in, we will do great things! Visions and dreams will come true as we sow! You guys are nothing but the BEST! =D

----

I have been awesomely blessed by the morning prayers these two weeks. Though it is physically v tiring to wake up at 5 plus A.M, and go to school after that, all I can say is... it is all worth it, really. ;) We were singing 'There's none like You' today. I was reminded of God's faithfulness all these years.

Here goes the song.

There Is None Like You - Don Moen




Without Him, I will not be able to have the faith and courage to walk on water, that is, to make the decision of going to NA from NT upon getting my End of Year results in 2004.

Without Him, I will not be able to stand up again and again after rivers of disappointments came pouring in. (I mean, how awesome can you be after seeing yourself failing and failing despite trying your best and having that hope?)

Without Him, I would have long given up fighting for the many many things. :)

Without my true friends who constantly encourages me, I will not be at where I am now.

Thanks...I will press on. =)

It is my 7th year and 5th month in City Harvest Church. From a little primary six girl to someone who will be turning 19 soon, it is just amazing and adventurous! Looking forward for greater and mightier things to come. AMEN(Let it be done!)! =D

Before I move on... here is a picture of my sis and I captured 7 years ago... I was SUPER FAIR then, I know. LOL! Sidetrack: Maybe this is one of the reasons why I kept my short hair for many years yeah? Cos it gets so ugly when it reaches the shoulder area. Random.



---

Had a great and fruitful catching up session with Rena at TM's Starbucks after dinner with the rest last Saturday. All these while, we have never share like that before. I am really happy that we broke that 'tradition' and was opened with each other on many many issues of life. We are finally more than just zone members, and in the constant process of building this friendship. Hee hee. ;)

To Rena: More of these ok? Hee Let's JY together! Love you. ;)

---

Have been hoping for a reunion of us( you will find out who soon), it finally came to past yesterday! *YAYNESS!*

Sweet Spoony went to Raffles City to shop around for cake with me while waiting for Rulan, and we proceeded to Belly's for late lunch early dinner while waiting for Jessy. ;) (Side track: Wanna know where is this western food outlet is and what it can offer? Check back my blog soon! ;))

I shall let the pictures do the 'talking' job... ;)

P/S: Jessy, I know you will love me even more for posting up not unglam but natural pictures up here! :X HA.

Thanks to SPOONY and her friend, Denise... the belated birthday surprise was a success! It was just a simple celebration, done with LOVE. ;)

The shocked expression is... priceless! HA








AWW!! Finally a gathering! MORE TO GO, GIRLS! ;)












She's so cute! Heehee


Aww, sweet! ;) Spoony, let's remember to take pics together
the next time as we didn't this time round. yeah! ;)








The YUMMY Stawberry cake.








Our retro ma ma gift for her.




To Rulan & Jessy: Save the pics from here! hee =)

As Rulan have to work, Jessy and I went walking around at Suntec. We were missing Su Qing (she was supposed to turn up for the celebration but couldn't make it last minute as she was delayed at work) so much that I gave her a call. Found out that she is released from work then, which makes meeting up possible! At the same time, she told me that they are coming to Raffles City to celebrate Valerie's actual pictures. Thus, we continued our walk while waiting for them to come. She went to meet her lover while the rest (Jaime, SuQing, Valerie, Sini, Shyanne, Lucia and I) went to HK Cafe.. Yes, I went there with a super full stomach. LOL.

Pictures Pictures!

Before Jessy left. She is my beloved Su Qing!! ;)






Lucia and Su Qing




The celebration!






Touched Valerie.






















me with the birthday girl!


Su Qing!! Miss her so so much..












With Lucia!

With Sini!



hmmm... blurness.

Jaime!




*These are all the pictures with me, save from here ladies... ;)

alright, shall end here ;) take care all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....