Skip to main content

B'day Celebration (Part 1)

hello everybody!

without further ado, presenting to all of you....

my birthday celebration part 1!

we went to somewhere we have never beeeen before!

that is COSAFE A.K.A Maid Cafe located at Chijmes.

You can read more HERE.

Pictures speaks a thousand words... so, here goes. LOL.


Introducing... AH MA and KE NI! =D



The Menu

=)

Well our experience there... I called the previous day to reserve seats, thinking that there may be a lot of people there. So anyway, booked it at the earliest time, which is their opening hour, at 3PM.

To our 'surprise', although we reached at about 3.15PM, they were still not ready yet. At first, we thought that all their seats would be indoor and air conditioned. However, after stepping in, we could only see ONE SET OF TABLE and stuffs, with bags put on it. So we followed the 'maid' to the outside seats. To our 'dismay', every table and its chairs except for I think one, is WET. So, we were standing aside while they actually wiped for us. We did sat outdoor for a while (was in an uncomfortable mode) but as I saw that that one table indoor is' free to use', I asked if it was possible to go inside. So yadah, we went in and (ah ma and i) took a rather long time pondering what to eat.

So, in the end, I decided upon Beef Nachos while ah ma ate Fish and Chips.

Food judgment time...

ah ma's F&C was quite crispy and ok-ok. ( right ah ma?HAA)

my beef nachos made me wanna puke, literally. :((

initially, i thought it was rather fresh to eat nachos as a main course. However, it is not long after that I find it too '腻'.

* ok, i think i cannot upload photos at this point of time... so, elaboration first, pics next entry or something yeah. =)

In a nutshell:

I was disappointed! I thought that it would be more than just the difference in uniform. i.e: the waitress dressing in maid costumes. I was expecting some cosplay stuffs (since it is a cosplay inspired restaurant) to take pics with and stuffs. In addition, the feel was totally wrong. No, not related to cosplay. Well oh well, like the girls said, for an experience.

*it is working now. HA.

Inside the cafe...







now you know why we had that expression!
HA, it was actually requested by me to do
a funny face.



we love color accent(red)!

next was purple.

That's my beef nachos.

ah ma's F&C.



the 'after eating pic'. Ya lor, a lot of leftovers... Tsk














THANKS GIRLS FOR THE TREAT!!!
*melts*




F1 FEVER.
random: have you guys walked past the race site these few days?
air pollution man... HA. But well, it is a great significant event for
Singapore! Cheers for that! =)



Went on to shop for a while before we head for our dessert. :))


Yeah, at Gelare!


















it was a rather long wait you see... HA.

FINALLY!


Ke Ni's muffin with ice cream!

ah ma and I's something something banana! ahhaa

love you girls!

present :DDD HA, they asked me to choose one of them and I chose the bigger one!


TADAH!


THANKS FOR EVERYTHING AH MA AND KE NI!

love love you both!!!

our 7 years of friendship is and will be going strong!

THANKS once again for the treat, efforts and most of all, time and love!!

*melted*!

NEXT UP: N266'S CELEBRATION FOR ME... :)

oh oh, before I leave, I did something today!!!

who can make a guess with the given clue below?



TAG ME! HAHAHAA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....