Skip to main content

Recap&Reflections



This is gonna to be a long wordy post. =) Anyhow, enjoy!

Last year 23rd Nov-Jan 31st

I worked at
Expeditors. I met some awesome people!

Joycelyn- boy oh boy. I thought she didn't have much great impression of me at first because we just exchanged eye contacts and the first thing she asked me was... did you read the work etiquette manual or something cos i din know must wear leggings when wearing skirt, even those long ones... ahhaah! but after a few days, we got better and better! HAHAHA! Still remember us laughing so hard over the printing incident. Crazily funny. LOL.

Jerique- the closest to me out of the ex-colleagues there! At first I thought she was unfriendly man! Cos' she can appear rather fierce when she is not smiling. HAHA! After few lunch sessions together, everything changed! :)) Jiayou in your studies and work, no-link woman! YOU WILL DO IT! =)

and of cos, other few like Johnny, Steven,
Farhan and Nisha were kind and nice people too!

I still remember me asking people lame jokes and what not.
LOL.

-----
Jan 24
th'08

Well oh well, I took an off day (FYI, contract was supposed to end on the 31st of Dec for me but it got extended for another month.) for my results' day. I was still thinking that it is good that my contract is ending when i know the results so that I will face my colleagues asking me how is my results and all. Well, things was not that bad. I am thankful that they didn't rub salt into my wound but some encouraged me. I still remember me being really devastated and just didn't want to talk to anybody except to release all my disappointments to God. That period was terrible... BUT I thank God for His strength... really, I thank God for Him... and of cos, friends and family members who encouraged me. :) It meant so much to me. Thanks. :)

At that moment, I was blinded by fear. Fear that I would not be able to go anywhere and etc that I just chose Accounting course in ITE. THANKFULLY, the application was unsuccessful. It wasn't my passion, it is not what I love to do now, and in the future.... AND i learnt a lesson. Never rush in making decisions that requires thinking and planning and praying etc. Furthermore, it wasn't like I got to make this v decision on the same day I got my result.

'what don't breaks me makes me stronger'. I thank God for His strength!

4th-7th March'08

TAIWAN TRIP WITH MY SISTERS!

boy oh boy... It was a great great getaway, no doubt!

I managed to meet Pst Garrick, John and James for dinner in the first day!
I managed to fly again after 8 years!
I managed to shop like crazy!
I managed to eat like crazy!
I managed to experience things i never would in Singapore!
&&& I saw JERRY YAN a few times! *ahem* (FOR MORE INFO abt this trip, you can go to the 'HIGHLIGHTS' drop down menu under the archives area.:))

I LOVE TAIPEI LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!~~!!!

yes, let me move on...or i will go on and on again. HAHAHA.

14th April '08

SCHOOL STARTED! (BTW, I am studying in Tourism Course in Clementi ITE if you have not already know. :))

whole new enviroment
whole new place
whole new people
whole new everything...

Well, I got to say that it turned out super awesome!

Imagine knowing 4 friends named MEI WEN, QIBIN, EVE, SHIPINN and formed clique and took group photos etc together ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!! It just spells great, isn't it?

subsequently we had stuffs like dress codes etc and we remember how many months we know each other and would appreciate each other when that v day of the month reaches! It might sound 'bo liao', but this is our way. Of getting closer, and what not.

XOXO!

Tho School is tiring... 8 more weeks and it marks the start of our attachment! JY! JY AH LIAN HUA TOO! You can do it, on Fri! =D

31st July to 3rd August '08

Macau Study Trip! (Similarly, you can click on the 'HIGHLIGHTS' drop down menu for more insights. :))

I was exposed to different culture!
I experience a lot!
I am blessed!

Really... I am so blessed to have two overseas trip this year.

It is indeed a big big breakthru!!!! ;))))

I AM SO BLESSED!

26th SEPTEMBER '08

  • I am so blessed!; not just with gifts, but companies, love and affirmation from my friends!
GT ZONE

WELL, got to know on 8th of Oct that GTZ is going to be sent off to different zones as Gabriel is gonna focus in the market place. Looking back at all the 7 years in GTZ I am so emotional.

Things that I will never forget

  • it is where I belong to since I came to church.
  • it is where I began to discover my purpose in life.
  • it is where I began to have confidence of myself.
  • it is where...
  • it is where...
  • it is where...
Yes, indeed, it is just never ending...

I would never forget how Gabriel would rush down from places just to give tuition to GX, XB for their O's and for my N's. Where Gabriel would sacrifice his time and rest to come down. I would never forget the words he had spoken, the things that he had imparted, the opportunity he had given me to rise up.

Words indeed cannot express how I feel...

I LOVE YOU GABRIEL! You will always be my ZS, Leader and Mentor...


*24th Sept 06, my 17th birthday celebration...


TO GTZ Family:

Let's continue to shine brightly for the Lord in wherever places/zones we are going to! Let's JY together what come may!



(2003 Antioch Camp)

This Sunday would be the day... the day of the last get-together before we go on to different zones. What come may, I thank God that it is thru this zone that I got to know precious friends! Lets continue to keep each other in contact! LOVE YOU ALL!

XOXO,
JAS:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....