Skip to main content

interview, musical, movie


school ended early on Thursday. Trained down to Outram Park Station with Caspar (Darryl went to meet his GF first.), planning to have lunch...

and then, as we walked, we found the agency. My first impression upon reaching was... quite shocking, as I didn't expect the place to be there for whatever reason it may be. (LOL!) and I was further surprised by Caspar when he took out his phone, trying to call Mr Ken... I was like..

ME: hey Caspar! how come you call him at this time? I thought we are supposed to go for a lunch and come back later?

but... it was too late. He was already conversing with Mr Ken already... -.-

HA, so, he asked Caspar how come we are so early and being Caspar, he said: oh, school ended earlier today.

so, he met us at the main entrance and asked us to join him for lunch as it is their lunch time. I was murmuring softly to Caspar at first while he led us to the eating place. Was feeling quite lame for a moment (this may mean him asking us a lot of questions even before the interview start.) HAHA!

but then we found out that Mr Ken is actually a very good person. He treated us to the 'popular' chicken rice and to drinks. The chicken rice was indeed good. =) We sat together with some others there.

He said that it is their culture to sit together for lunch, to chit chat. HAHA.

anyway, we phoned Darryl and met him at the agency and off we went, to the test...

I was surprised. I thought we three are already accepted as attachment students. However, they were not just giving us briefing of the job, what we are expected to know, etc. We were informed that only one of us three would be selected, after the interview. -.-

so anyway, they conducted the interview corporately by 'playing a game' with us. They passed us each an itinerary of different places, (Caspar got the killer Kobe, Darryl got Taipei, while I got Korea.) given 5 minutes to take a look of it while they went out of the room. Basically, they wanted to test how fast we would react...

After 5 mins...

Caspar started first, me next, and doubtlessly, Darryl last.. Basically, we were supposed to 'sell' the package to them by highlighting the special stuffs of the place while they will act as tourists.

Everything went pretty well. I really THANK GOD for His wisdom and calmness.

If you don't already know, Jasmine not the green tea would be nervous sometimes when not well prepared enough etc... HAHA.

Whatever the results, WELL DONE GUYS!!

-----

went down to the wake after I changed.

Dearest Victor and family...

you guys are the best, from the bottom of my heart.

my condolences...

----

went down to meet Shuyin to support in the 'It's My Life' Musical which Jiali was involved in...

I personally feel that it was a not bad musical. Prolly coz i was tired, i was rather impatient at some parts. But overall, it was good! Well done Jiali!





-----

and i over-estimated myself. How much I can do, how far I could go without having sufficient rest? Nothing much. I shall grow wiser and not attend to everything. HMM..YES!

----

Spoony came over my place and we placed hands on Excel Spreadsheet! I am looking forward to the 3 weeks holidays starting next thurs. BUT for now, Jasmine shall and must work doubly hard for my exams. JIAYOU TGIANS! and nonetheless to my beloved LING-ERS... we can do it! =)

----

Watched Beverly Hills Chiwawa with my two sisters and it was a cute and funny show overall!! I like the dog which was the animal model for the toothpaste. HA. Oh, and while I was at Mos Burger, going to start to eat, my burger, I got a milk bath FOC. How great is that huh! HAAH. Yeah, a medium cupped milk tea was spilled all over my body. -.- Well oh wells, it has been quite some time since we watched movie together. I love my sisters! Thanks for tolerating my nonsense at times... hahaha...

T.G.I.F!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....