Skip to main content
Let me back track a tad bit... =)

Last Thursday

met up with my very beloved friend (and always leader) Felicia!!! And not to leave out (my bestie) Rulan! ;)









haahahahahhahaa. i think I posed and looked quite the same in the pictures isn't it? Well, I was really really super tired physically that day.. To prove it... some of the pics Rulan snapped while we were on the way back home, in the train... =)



t






oh my goodness. eyebags and 大小眼
which is so hideous... :(((((

anyway, it was an awesome meet up, really!! For those of you who are clueless, Felicia is my second CGL and it was through her that I learnt...

how to love people as who they are. (I cannot ever forget this (something childish but hey! read on. hahaha) I was then primary 6...my friend wanted to borrow my discman(very ancient hor. haha), and I told her something like sorry cannot, then she scolded me... The first person I thought of is Felicia. I called her, and cried out to her... she was busy then, yet she took time out to listen to me, and know what? She came down to my house that very night with a chocolate eclairs, asked me to take care and went back home after doing that as it was already 10 plus in the night. Tell me, how could i not be touched? Although this is really something very insignificant (the discman incident), she showed me that nothing is too insignifant in the eyes of God, and showed me what is love...

i learnt how to speak loudly and confidently (yes, I reckon some of you may not even believe that I used to be a very 'soft' person in the past right? haha.can ask Joshua, Royston, Rulan..),

how to enlarge my capacity ( I still remember me rushing back home-my house was opened for CGMs then-craking my minds of what games to play when I was standing and sqeezing with the crowd in the charterred bus who went to the station from Suntec), how to have confidence in myself.

my first time leading game experience was like this...

CG meeting were in my room then.

I lead the very interesting 'Animal Game' then...

to start it off, I asked the members to split into two groups...

Joshua (A.K.A Chang Sheng) said casually.... ' i thought we are in 2 groups already?'

then I said... just spilt please. (tears were already swelling up in my eyes already. HAHAHA)

then he said... no what we are like in two groups already.

then.... I CRIED. and... my beloved Jo helped me to lead that game while I went to one corner to dry my tears.

yes! this was how timid I was.. and I was a cry baby ok! hahaha. was very sensitive in the past.

I really thank God for Felicia... who looked beyond my weaknesses, and believing the best out of me.

I still remember me taking bus 15 all the way from Pasir Ris to Parkway Parade's Life Bookshop just to look for Felicia (she was working there then), just to fellowship with her...

I still remember her saying... 'come on, Jasmine, I believe in you.' when I was wrongly wronged by someone when I was explaining to her.

it was her that we (Rulan, Jessy and I) learnt what is drawing a line all about, and how to carry it out.

it was her that we learnt that shining for God in our PSLE and studies is our season for us...

i was reminded, that night by Felicia, the times I met her to do visitations upon vistations when the CG was not doing well. We still could clearly remember us taking away hokkien mee from the coffee shop and shared together at the bus stop while waiting for bus as it was quite late already. Those times... I learnt about pressing into my leader's life. and indeed, I grew and matured so much...

Felicia made a v impactful statement.. now that you are still young, impact people and have happy reunions many years later like this. (rephrased)

WOW! all in all, I just want to say...

I LOVE YOU FELICIA!!

=)

thanks for making an great IMPACT in my life.

;P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....