Skip to main content
i am totally gone already!! haha.. but just some stuffs that i feel like blogging down... so shall make it a really 'chop chop' one...you know? when you have 'the feel to blog'... haha.

i am v blessed in SOT thus far. :) (Man, i need to buck up in my theology! in terms of remembering what have been taught. and this reminds me of what Ps Phil shared during the orientation day... )

you remember the most and the best when you teach...

YEAH MAN! Through this 5 months of SOT, i do not want to just learn and be selfish... and then in the end i will go like.. eh, what is mentioned ah? but i want to share what i have learned.

and most of all, i tell myself that i do not want to be the same after these 5 months. I want to enlarge myself in all areas of my life...

i love what Pst Bobby said... 'It is thru the MESS that we find the MESSAGE, and it is thru the TEST that we are able to be a TESTIMONY.'

--------

well well well, amidst the 'buzz in the air' from various close friends(you know who you are huh?haha!), i do not feel exactly good. it is like few months back when i feel this way, and then made a decision to focus until August...the 'you-know-that-this-is-not-right' feeling. This is it. What I am feeling right now... When i am end of myself, it is start of You... Lord, give me the strength to overcome temptations of falling back this trap again. Amen.

not gonna be indifferent but just gonna focus this season... If he is really the one, then he is the one. vice versa... I am lifting it into your hands.. Thank You Jesus!

------------------

ok totally cmi physically le. needa rest... bye!

Comments

Unknown said…
JAS~~~~~! I was here (: remember to teach me too okay hee! see ya soon with those teaching (:

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....