Skip to main content

Orientation Day!

WOW! PTL! The first week of SOT was just simply A.W.E.S.O.M.E and happening! ;)

30.03.09 - SOT ORIENTATION!!!


Went down to B4 after registration and getting of lanyards! Settled down and it was not long before we start cam whoring. Imagine me doing that till i am sweating, a little. It's been a while man! HAHA!


Abel and Rena! :)

Kai Lun! :)

Irene!

Irene . Rina . Abel . Clarence . Kai Lun!

I look err... no comments here. HAHA. but wow! how awesome!
three from the same CG in SOT!! ;)

XINNI, the natural cutie pie! :)

Rina! ;)

Ex-GTees! WOW! We broke the record! Can form own team liao. :)

Pst Phil then started sharing the 'opening message'!!

Indeed, it is when you teach that you are able to remember it more. and woohoo, the percentage difference is huge! Not forgetting the part where he shared about medicating the Word. What we enjoy we will keep doing and not feel tired. YEAH!

self note: silent mode DON'T EQUALS to no sound coming out when accidentally press it! :/ HAHA.

We then played some games!!

captured a short video of a part of it...



fellow schmates were running towards to front to guess the AMOUNT OF CHAIRS IN THE HALL. ahhahaa!!

and....

a
r
e

y
o
u

r
e
a
d
y
?

HAHAH! Yeah our drama!! We were assigned to come out with a drama not exceeding 3 mins, relating to the movie 'Warlords' and the topic 'miracle'.

only a few of us actually watched the show! However, it was nothing but FUN and more FUN!!

And then because we are supposed to make it funny also, EVAN was the chosen one... :X

hahaha, but man! He really was so willing to sacrifice, without any reserve, litterally!! POWER MAN! WE SALUTE YOU!! :)


'Make-over' by Rena and some of us in progress!

*sidetrack: the lady in purple is called Jasmine too!!
so,all in all, we have Jasmine + Jasmine and Rena + Rina in Team 8! :)


err.. i reckon he is feeling that he is having heavier face, due to the more and more heavy make up... hahaha! :P




oh man... you rocks! hehehe. ;)

and he became famous in within a short time! HA, he was stopped for a few times to take pics with people, and with some he haven't got to know them!

TEAM 8!!! :D

;)

aww.. I love this! ;)

*disclaimer: he v man one! even asked us girls how to pose girlish-ly.
and he acted really well! Really go all out without reserve one.. as you can see. :)



Kyohei!

Kyohei and Keigo!

he is an awesome dancer!!


i asked them to introduce themselves in jap here in another short video... :)




really cool! I am pretty sure that I will know more than knowing how to say 1,2,3,4,5 (credits to MEI WEN! ahahhahaa) in Jap in these 5 months! ;)



went up to level 4 to have dinner before calling it a day... WOOHOO!

Beyond the experience, it is really the impartation... i am thankful for the team, for Reen (trying to get used to this name! :)), Rina, Kailun and the rest and i am especially thankful for Rena... =) Thanks for being my like my 'da jie' all these while in many areas!! I tell myself that I will never want to lose my first love, of how i served without reserve, the willingness and all. Even i may and will age, i would never want to age in these areas... Yeah!

ok, i am tired already. need to rest! Gonna have exciting day with dearest N266ians at Pulau Ubin! Yes, my virgin trip there. ahahha. I wonder how would it be like.. Tho i heard of the many flies there is there, the tap water that is not exactly clean etc and that I am not an someone who is really adventurous, i still look forward to it! Yeah! It gonna be fun i know! Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....