Skip to main content

Outdates and Updates =)

P/S: I have just removed the CBOX aka tagboard off my blog as it could only hold up to 150 messages (once quota reached, the older tags will be replaced and all)... so yep, do feel free to leave your comments at the end of each individual entry!! ;) CHEERS!

554th post this is. ha, i am going pretty slow here huh? :S LOL.


THANKS TO ALL YOU FAITHFUL VISITORS OF THIS BLOG! 谢谢你们啊!;)

well it has been an exciting journey!

received an sms asking whether we are available to go to this country to be translator last Sun. Literally was asked on Sun, told to bring passport on Mon, then depart on Wed kinda thing. Having the '半桶水' ability to translate English into Chinese, I stepped out in faith and took up the challenge. Tho we both din go in the end, the process of deciding was really awesome. ;) and and and, it is always good to be in and out of season, so i guess i need to really brush up on my chinese, yes! ;)

now the not happy experience... :(((

had a black out in train...well it all started with me travelling to school as i normally would on Thursday. As there was a lot a lot a lot of people, I stood all the way from Pasir Ris... before reaching Jurong East Int, I v v suddenly found myself sweating super duper lot, litterally. I was shocked myself of the drastic change within seconds. I then feel like vommiting and wanted to get out of the train the next station but couldn't, as my vision started to be so blur by then. Thus, i remained standing at where i was, feeling terrible. The last thing I could remember was that I finally got to sit down at Jurong East station... the next thing I know after opening my eyes as 'regaining my conscience' was that I was back to City Hall... yes, so the train went all the way to Joo Koon and then back to the east again. T.T

went to see the doctor after training back to Pasir Ris. Oh, and not forgetting me being asked by the MRT officer where was i going and all, and then deducted 2bucks before I could successfully pass by the gate.

Doc said that my blood pressure is quite low, commented that it is quite normal for me to suddenly sweat so much as the initial flu virus outbreak or something..and then said...
'the very important thing is to rest well and drink more water.'

just like a building falling down not long after it was being built due to a bad foundation, i know that my health will not become better and all without me taking care of the basics of being healthy...

so yes, i really seriously need to take care of my body, and i will...

N266 went to the airport to have our dinner... after that, Rena JF and I decided to stay for a while to 'play the catching game'... by completing 'Faith' book, that is. hahaha.thankfully managed to finish reading it at the airport just now! Missed the last bus of 53, thus JF, Rena and I took the only bus still operating at that hour- 34 to tampines and then walk to tampines, to change night rider... however, i had a fruitful sharing and fellowship with Rena!! I love talks with her. cos it will also involve some nuggets to my soul. ;) and also, JF shared about somethin g which i know i gotta do something about. yeah! ;)))

so, whats on for me? I have to quickly complete my first assignment by today and then start reading on the second v v thick book already!! JIAYOU EVERYONE FROM SOT! ;)

sidetrack: Ken have been highlighting the korean F4 to me and told me something shocking (!!!)... that is, he have been chasing after this series and commented that it was nice! This really highlighted to me, that it must be of some standard for a guy like Ken to like it!! so, i will try to watch it when i am free... heard that the one who acted as Jerry looks like him! and oh by the way, Jerry Yan Cheng Xu is going to launch his next album next month! HEHEHE. I just hope that all of his songs will be of another level! ;) wah, my side track really very side tracked ah! haha-.-

anyway, i saw a very kawaii pic first from Jaslin's FB, then on Ah Lian Hua's Blog!!

tadahh.........



so cute right, this could be my uniform next year. i could be traveling to CCK (the simei campus number 2) everyday then... yeah! so cute leh you babes! hehe... well, I just wanna esp say to BINN, MEIWEN..

我好想你们啊!加油加油加油!我相信你们一定OK的!做什么事不要有太多的压力哦!尽力就好!;)

not forgetting...



EVE!!



Spoony babe!

I LOVE YOU GIRLS! :)

our always sweet memories...











hahahahaha... TAKE CARE EVERYONE!!! ;)

JUAN, YOU ARE AWESOME!!! I am believing with you that greater greater breakthrus will come into your life.... JIAYOU! ;)

last but not least, I am ever so encouraged by one person!!!

she is none other than... RULAN! :)))

Best, thanks for hearing and knowing what is in my heart!! I love you!!! Let's jy jy jy to overcome obstacles and share joy together! XOXO! ;)

Sayonara! :)

Comments

*binn said…
I LOVE YOU!
I MISS YOU TOO!
See you next year! =]
Jasmine Cheang said…
To *binn : MUACKS! jiayou!! ;) yeah!aahha
hey gal.. thanx for ur encouragement.. i believe i can be able to settle everything n it wil be much much more relieved than before le.. =D jiayou too.. =)
Jasmine Cheang said…
To Juan: YES AND AMEN! i know you can! i believe in you! hehehehe. :D THANKS! I will! :)
Anonymous said…
next time must replace your beverage with blood so you won't have low blood pressure. since you can eat beef, MUST eat more to give your body the iron it needs. eat RED meat, confirm dont have low blood :)

&& oh my goodness, i looked horrible. but i still look horrible. XD

(meiwen)
Jasmine Cheang said…
oh my goodness! scary leh your comment! freaked me out! :S HAHAH! What replace water with blood.. eeek. :s hhahahaa LOL!

NO LEH! you still look as awesome! hehehe. ;D
yea yea.. let's jiayou tgt.. i believe God wil blessed more than ever before.. =)
Jasmine Cheang said…
yes and amen! hehee thanks JUAN! :) jyjyjy!

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....