Skip to main content

Outdates and Updates =)

whooo. blogged more than a week plus ago.

so what happened after the last post?

17TH DECEMBER -

it was Binn's 19th Birthday! Managed to sing a song for her at 00:17. Though failed acting dolly; I sounded like a drunkard for some reason. HA. :) Anyway, Happy birthday to you!

Met up with Mei Juan, Shimin, Huiyi, Amelia and irritating orange TGX (really look and behave like one lor, Ame! ahhaa) after work at night!

SIDETRACK: AH. Watched 'Irritating Orange' on You Tube via GX's new Iphone (!!!). Trust me, it is realllly cute and err, irritating!! Shall post it up soon. :)

Anyway, went to 'Tian Tian Huo Guo' to eat… got reminded by the SOT days; one of the gatherings were held there as well. :) It was reallly 'cold' altho we were sweating away… I mean, when all the chessy people like GX and Huiyi are around, how not? LOL. anyway, it was a great catching up eventho it was just over dinner. Love ya all! Really thankful for you guys… :)


wahaha! we wore like how the couple would without any
planning to! Cool or what! HA!



retarded face.



YES, he is the irritating orange... T.T









19TH DECEMBER -

Went to watch "Bodyguards and Assassins" midnight movie with dearest Yiying at TM after we bid goodbye with the rest who went ahead to go play "diota" (wrong spelling intended. HUR.). Had a great time chatting with her as we were waiting for the show to start. The movie was alright, just that it is quite bloody… cannot wait for the Alvin and the Chipmunks to be screened tmr!


20TH DECEMBER -

Went down to my dad's church early in the morning… becus, PTL! My grandma accepted Christ! :) Shall post up the pics after uploading it. So glad and happy.. :) Then pa drove Jo and I to bugis, and it is when our shopping started!! I bought lotsa stuffs while nothing really caught her eyes. HA. It feels just so good to shop freely on a Sun!! Come 1 to 2 plus PM, can forget abt it.. the human crazy was crazy. haha. anyway, it has been a while since both of us went shopping together… enjoyed it!! Plus the banana split we had in Swensens. *Mama mia!*
went down to JW for the Thanksgiving nite! Enjoyed myself totally. What can I say? I am totally and absolutely proud to be a part of CHC. Love PK and Sun a lot… If not for my leaders and dearest friends, I wouldn't have come so far… ;)

YESTERDAY -

Went to meet up with Spoony babe and ALH like finallllllyyyyy yesterday! :) As I stayed back to help with the Christmas décor (there's a competition between the two teams- Sunshine and Starlight.), I left the office at abt 630pm (just heard that some of them stayed back till 8 plus 9. KUDOS TO YOU GUYS!!!!). Rushed to buy their christmas and belated birthday gifts before meeting them. Was asked to go back to take the pressies after half an hour as the gift wrap counter was overwhelming. Thus went ahead to meet them first, and we went to this Japanese Ramen House opposite Waraku. The two girls didn't manage to finish their share while I, finished it all. Was famished. HA! Anyway, we talked about this and that and it just feels good to share openly, knowing that we all have the trust for each other. Thanks for being here girls. :) *hugs*

Walked very fast to collect the gifts and tadah, gave it to them. I myself really like it a lot too for it is just so encouraging with its cute and cheery smiley face on it. Glad you girls like it too… :)

---

PTL! Going to have half day tmr… working till 1pm, rushing home to change, and then to Attributes, Christmas Svc! The harvest is HERE…. :)

Dearest YY, you are indeed a woman of faith and I am really so awed, and amazed. Jiayou girl, believing that everything will work out for good for you. Take care. *Hugs*

Good bye and have a fun weekend celebrating Christmas guys! Cheers!

Comments

Unknown said…
AWESOME~!!! (:
Jasmine Cheang said…
yayness! finally seeing you laterrrr!:)
Anonymous said…
thanks for the great night :) though a short one and you walked FAST! goodness.

did i tell you i was panting while walking to the mrt station? HAHAHAH!

ALH
Jasmine Cheang said…
NO MENTION ALH! :)
no you didn't! hehhe.
cutie is you! ai si ni le! :P
Unknown said…
helllllo dearest!
gogo my blog grab your pics hahahahah!
Unknown said…
see ya soooon again! heee!
Anonymous said…
HELLO JASMINE!!

ta la la.
MISS ME :}
Jasmine Cheang said…
hey theres quite a lot of ppl i missing now! hahhaha. you are? :P
Anonymous said…
EVEVEVEVEVEVEVE~
Jasmine Cheang said…
EVE!!!!!!! YES ME MISS YOU!! :) HAPPY 2010!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....