Skip to main content

Food Overdose (part 2) - the aftermath

It was rather a typical happy eating day (previous post) huh?
BUT NO.
it was not so when i am faced with the aftermath.

TOTALLY CRAZY.
-nauseousness (it is not altogether too bad if i could vomit out... but the fact is i could not, and it was the struggle of vomiting it out, and vomiting not; yeah yada yada, you got what i mean! haha)
-sleeplessness (tried so hard to sleep but could not. i could only sleep (or should i say rest) for 3 hours... :( man. super tired the next day at work.
-sian sian sian...

BUT well, thank God i am good again!
i reckon that many do not know about this one fact; that which i am gonna reveal now...

when i was 15 to 16 years old, I was literally a greedy pig.
I will eat and eat and eat and eat non-stop even i am full... cos i just do not want to see some yummy food and not able to eat that. Silly lifestyle...

Thank God that recent years, my eating habit was adjusted back to normal....

and thus, as you all could have figured, eating madly much like this is a great no-no already...

and this, the aftermath for you...

Comments

Unknown said…
helllo! great to hear that good news! i am here give me a call ok hahahaha! cya!!
Anonymous said…
LOL, you're so cute la!
but thank god, you're now back to normal :)

enjoy your weekend!

ALH
Unknown said…
heyhey! Felicia should be giving birth sooon yea? ahahaha! shall we visit her?? where her place again??
Jasmine Cheang said…
to RULAN : Hehehehhe yes! definitely will call you... and yes! heard fr Jaime the tentative date of birth would be ard 22nd of Jan! Felicia moved to punggol! They went once. already asked them to keep each other inform, so we can visit tog!! :D
Jasmine Cheang said…
hahhaahhahahhaa... cute????!?!?!?! i was named cow. hahah!

thanks thanks ALH!!! you tooo!!

- ai ni de mo li hua. hahhahahahaha
Unknown said…
great!!
Anonymous said…
Haha greedy pig mama :D Anyways glad that you're alright now . At least this thought you a lesson yeah ? hehe . love ya .

ps ; just called you

haha with loves - joey.k
Jasmine Cheang said…
to RULAN : yaynesss!! cannnnot wait. time flies :)

to HUIYI : hahahah yes yees! not to gek kiang the next time. :P anyway, jy for your O! i mean all the best. :D

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....