Skip to main content

Work

what we focus will grow…

thus, instead focusing on the stressful times at work, there are things too, that adds to my joy; some amusingly, each day…

First there was this person I was talking to etc etc, and towards the end of the call, when I told him my direct line so that he could get back to me, he said something that got me dumb-founded… so what exactly he said? Here goes…

me: my direct line is 6xxxxxxx, you can just feel free to call me back if you need further help.
him: ok, how may I address you again?
me: I am Jasmine.
him: as in J-A-S-M-I-N-E?
me: that's right sir.
him: alright, I shall call you jas mine (just mine).
me: -.-""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" (didn't 'show' in my voice of cos…)

I totally didn't know what else to say man!! DOTS. LOL.

this morning, I was activating this certain insurance for the other client… and then, he told me something very funny. He told me that his maid is called Baby something something as she is the last of the 16 children; her parents decided to name her that. And I mentioned that it is interesting… then guess what? He told me something very funny!

This was his reply: yah, when she first came and work for me, she said "sir, you can call me baby". and he told me that his response was: "nope, I will call you (using middle name instead of given name)". "it will be so weird if I really call her baby. What would my friends think?

HA HA HA. and these, are the dozes of joy added at work. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
awwww!
that's very funny!
JAS MINE (WOOOO!!)

ALH
wishzfm 靈♥ said…
Jas mine!

My ex-co admin was an old lady, and her name was Baby! 囧囧囧
Spoony said…
Spoony tham LIKES your post.
Jasmine Cheang said…
it was -.-" ttm!!! aahhhhahahahaa! anywae, love you my faithful reader and comment-leaver!!! :D
Jasmine Cheang said…
MAN!!! really!?! then did you go Baby (with a sa jiao tone), wheres my pay? hahaha. oh wait, she was fr admin. :P MISS YOU!!! we must meet. we really need to! :D

LOVE YA BABE!!! :)
Rina said…
Hahaha the "baby" name is so cute!
Jasmine Cheang said…
hahaahaahaha yes! hi rina!! :D

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....