Skip to main content

Asia Conference 2010

ASIA CONFERENCE - 26TH TO 30TH MAY - the life-changing event





Yeah! As mentioned, back to update this space on AC 2010!! :D

V V excitedly went to the Airport to welcome my beloved Taiwan friends at Terminal 1 a day before this major event!! Have been anticipating for the dear them to come for quite a while indeed!

As they board the Coach from the airport to the hotel, we arranged to meet after their check-in... evening came and that was when i went down to Bugis Junction to look for them!

Settled down at the food court while they tried some of the desserts and 'uniquely' Singaporean drinks there. Chen Wei and Jerry went to buy donuts and we began to take pics with it!!


introducing to all of you the sweet and pretty lady - Chloe!! So cute with the chocolate filled mouth, ain't her? :D


Jerry!!!! The one who never fails to lid up smiles on our faces, with his sometimes lame jokes. :)

went to shopped around Bugis like we did in Nov 2008...

some pics taken then! Read post HERE












OH MAN..... miss my long hair. bleah. hahaha....

Took a few more pics while waiting for their bus back to hotel! (waiting for cab then was soooo hard!!)


Yan Ru!!!









Opening Session on Wednesday Morning 9am! With the parade of Nations!; Different representative from different nations marched out one by one. Wasn't in the hall as i was at hall 10 helping out at Attributes. but this spells fantalicious! :D

Let me officially introduced my awesome ttm taiwan frds to you guys!


and Jerry who was taking this pic! ;)

3rd day of Conference, at Expo Platform while waiting for the Train to the airport...













okay v obviously, we faked it... hahahaha!

He is JOHN!!!!! v different right! with a change of hairstyle.. hehehhe...
he was on stage to compete for City Harvest' Got Talent Competition! :)

COOL!! i am so proud of him :D




THE FINALE!! simply love this pic taken... went to Makan Sutra to eat after everything have ended!!!










Pst Garrick!! :) oh yeah the works of the heat... :(

The day they returned back to Singapore! Wasn't there as i need to go back to work. So anyway, XY and Ken represented us!!! and they bought them Chix Rice - what they have yet to try thruout the 5 days. :D

Overall....

-Served at Attributes for the alternate days of AC and it always feels good to do so! ;)

-Had to go back to work on Saturday from 9-1pm due to Travel Peak period. Rushed to buy some popiah and chee chong fun for them before i cabbed down to Expo!!!

-Met my beloved taiwan friends whenever there is time. XOXO.

-The hot weather drove me very very crazy!!!! Thank God that i only queue once, which was 7 plus am when the sun is still unbearable.... other than that, either i am serving, or i am in air-con places to q. God is good! :D

-managed to talk individually to Yan Ru also... found out that she was suffering from depression and it is simply amazing to hear her share how God moved in her life!!! :)

Well, after every major event have passed, i always would reflect on the thing the power packed ttm Pst shared and what i can do to proceed to do more, go higher, do more things for the Lord. Now that the word is received, time to go spread it! :) i know that there is so much to be tuned in me. but i am gonna just depend on You and You alone as i give my best shot... have your way in me Lord...

Comments

Anonymous said…
girl ah...

I see that AC until -_- alr..

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

ALH
Jasmine Cheang said…
opps! seriously overlooked tt it was nearly a month since tt entry!! ahaha! Soon, soon ok? :)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....