Skip to main content
*due to some probs,my entries for last few days wasn't shown in my previous blog. thus, i saved n re-posted it here as i believe tt it will be able to bless u someway,somehow.. hehe.. enjoy! :)

5th of July (Wed)

heys guys.....

before i start to blog...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIALI AND ESTHER! :)

Woo! theres a lot of July babies. haha.. nx up would be Ah ma's(not my grandma..hah!), Jaslyn's and Ad's birthday. yeah!haha..

talking abt birthday,theres a this v interesting thing abt my cg. quite a lot of our birthdays falls on the 26th.

Shuyin- April 26th
Me- Sept 26th(Ahem..*HINT..haha!)
Roy-Oct 26th
Ken-Nov 26th

how cool? haha..alright... shall go on with my post. :)tdy was a typical school day for me.most of us found out tt we will be having our N lvl EL oral tml only today,including me.Hahaha.. its just so close! tmr. haha. no prob,when i have e HS.just do my best knowing tt He will do the rest. :)

However,while i was in the bus back home, a commotion arosed. Person A made this comment to Person B sitting nx to me with a her baby girl in the cradle tt was kind of blocking the pathway saying something like she is a monkey..aft tt Person B stood up and talked back to her. no one gave in and they stared at each other until Person A alighted from the bus.

this really kept me thinking for a moment. many times, we will just say what we feel without even finding out the whole truth or ,if its the truth. w/o knowing how much of hurt tt our comment will affect them,we just say out.but hey, yes,even a short comment may affect a person all of her/his life;my bible says in..

[Proverbs 18:21 ]"Death and life are in the power of the tongue,and those who love it will eat its fruit."

on the other hand, lets not be stringy in our praises! for eg. wow! u look great today! BUT... i look better than you. but wait, our main purpose of praising ppl is to edify them,not to tell them no matter wat they do,you are always better. right? haha....funny but its true.

*I says now to all my blog reader here: no,i am not talking abt you,not u. haha!okays, gotta go mugging. take care! :)*gone*

6th of July (thurs)

Wohoo! had my n level oral in the library today. i really thank God for His strength and wisdom really! haha.. something i think really funny happened. as i am the 2nd candidate, i was being called out to the table where the timer person was with my frd,Alvan,whoses the first candidate. we were then passed a paper each. ok,get ready. haha! i looked at the paper n guess what? its not the passage and picture discussion pic behind...its just intructions which was gone thru bef everything had started. i read until the person said this.. do u flip behind? he then discovered tt he gave me the wrong paper and informed the t'cher ic and i was then asked to go back to the seat where all my other classmates are. i was like..oook.. haha! as i went back to my seat, i said a prayer to the Lord asking for wisdom and soon, i was being called into the room for oral. everything ended well except tt i was being stopped twice...for? for being too loud. they were like: speak softer and all. and i was like so ps and was trying hard to hold on to my laughter. haha! well,thank God its over! :)

was at a bus-stop where i had an revelation. It goes like this. as most of u all know tt i am v afraid of dogs,cats;furry thingy as i am sensitive skin. suddenly,out of somewhr,a dog walked towards my direction,closer and closer. at tt moment of time,i was v freaked out. but i rmb this fact tt my frd once told me bef. she told me tt e more i run away from it,the more it would chase aft me. then i tried my best to remain claim. and,the dog walked away. its just like us. many times we will be afraid of this,afraid of tt..BUT,we gotta learn to be still and know tt God is here with us,no matter wat. WOW! yeah! tts right!

7th of July

no books on the tables today as we had had over Student Learning Festival.haha.. Gotta admit that its really boring.haha. but managed to try on the princess costume;pics is with Mary. :) went back class to do some survey thingy and rehearsed for our APEX performance;each class will take turn to perform for the rest of the fellowschmates;can be dance,drama and all emphasising my sch's core values-responsibility,respect,integrity and commitment nx week. we will be doing a dance thingy and my partner is Hidayat. haha.. lol.. think it would be fun n at the same time,funny. hah..looking sure forward to Pst Robb svc tmr. alrights, guys,tc! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....