Skip to main content
EDITED. :)

Phew, just came back home not long ago and is dead beat now. Nevertheless,having a great sense of joy and fulfillment! =)

it had been a long day tdy. Cabbed dw to SIS with Jo and crapped a lot. she was like see? this is how I feel when you speak lame stuffs to me. haha.. i love my sis man! can still rmb last time when we used to bit each other whenever we have disagreements and i will always end up losing and crying. haha!

WOWWOWOW! My beloved church's 17th anniversary celebration! i enjoyed so muucchh!!! :) We had the Baby dedication too! Awww.. I am like so cute!so cute!all the way,esp the photo taking part when all the babies were lifted up in the air.:DDD Love CCC worship band! they simply rocks for the Lord.Above all,I thank God for His presence thruout the whole mtg! =) i am so touched and amazed by how God have moved and move in CHC. one word-AWESOME!

I teared when I see the video of how far CHC has gone these 17yrs and I really thank God that i am in this church,in fact, i have never and will not regret to be in this great and loving family! :)

the preaching of the word was great!

4 directions of FAITH!


  1. Width- Have faith in others!
  2. Length- Have faith in your future!
  3. Depth- Have faith in yourself!
  4. Height- have faith in God!
a cake was pushed in aft the word. :) we were all like wow! what a big cake! (its really v big,and nice!) =)))

Sun called back live to sing birthday song with her crew aft we sang as they are in overseas now.=) I miss Sun so much alr! Aft singing,she appreciate all the leaders and all. While Pst Kong thought that she have alr put down the fone, Sun is still on the line!

straight aft that was a unplanned celebration for Pst Kong-20th yr in full-time ministry. A special video of tribute for his 20 yrs have been made and i am so touched and moved by the everything Pst did. He is the BEST pst! I love and treasure Pst so so much. :D aft the video,Pst Kong was v touched and then Sun suddenly talked and this really shocked Pst as he thought she had put the fone and wow! the conversation is so sweet! =)

how can this celebration end without singing fellowship song? yeah, we sang and went ard hugging and appreciating one another;sisters to sisters n bros to bros.haa, was telling Bi the other time in a joking manner saying if i am a guy,i will not hesitate to hug u bros.thank God for such a strong bonding among us!lets continue to keep ourselves united as one! :DD

went marina bay to fellowship aft svc and it was great!

took photo among the helpers and the attendance was being revealed!

E149ians, well done! we have a total of 61 for svc this wk! Truly God is awesome and theres nothing our Lord cannot do! AMEN! :D

I wanna thank...
Roy-for all the encouragements and also rebukes tt really brought me higher with the Lord. :)

Xiu-all your encouragements and love for me!;they always come in so timely!also for ur leadership :D

Ad-wow! ur servanthood have been encouraging me to do more for the Lord!txs for ur encouragements too all these while too!!:D

Bi-thanks for always inspiring me by ur inspirations and also sch revival! =)

Yi and Min-for being my two 'powerpuff girls',flowing tog with me!you gals encourages me! :DD

Ian and Ben- for pressing in to me; NGEE ANN REVIVAL!! YEAH! i dont see u both as just two members in the cg but great LEADERS for Him! :)

i wanted v much to continue appreciating e whole cg here,but no time,gotta go study alr . Nx available time k! :)

*heys e149ians, just wanna let every single one of u know that i love and treasure you!you guys truly rocks! i truly thank God placing such wonderful frds like u ard me. lets keep on keeping on in God! AMEN!

take care!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....