Skip to main content
Follow God to victory
Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

Today's Scripture
"Thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of Him." (II Corinthians 2:14)

Have you ever noticed that Satan always chooses just the right time to attack you?
When you haven't had enough rest, when you haven't been spending time daily with the Lord, when the demands on your time and energy seem overwhelming – that's when the enemy tries to pull the rug out from under you.

The good news is – even that rug is under God's feet.
And God always has victory in mind!
He will never allow Satan to discourage you without a plan for your ultimate success!
We may not always choose to follow Christ to victory, but He is always leading the way!
God wants to give you the victory because He loves you, and because it will be a testimony
to His goodness for all to see.

Choose today to rise up and take authority over any area of your life that's keeping you in defeat. Be aggressive. Be on the offensive. Stay focused and determined, and God will take you places you've never dreamed of. Claim His promises of joy and abundance with confidence and rejoice in the triumph that God has in store for you today!

wowwowow! guys, isnt this so true? lets choose to trust in e Lord no matter how big or heavy our burdens or discouragements are!

bef I go...

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO YOU, SHEENA! :D

love u truckloads! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....