Skip to main content
The greatest is love
(Today's Word from Joel and Victoria)

Today's Scripture
"And now these things remain–faith, hope, and love–but the greatest of these is love. Therefore, let love be your greatest aim..." (I Corinthians 13:13-14:1a)


Is love your greatest aim?

When you wake up in the morning, do you seek opportunities to show love and prefer others, or do you look for ways that you can get ahead and gain status or position?

When you make love your greatest aim, and seek to serve other people regardless of tangible benefit, you close the door to the enemy's plan for your life and open the door for God's abundant blessings to pour out on you!

Disarm the enemy by choosing to walk in love and peace. Refuse to be jealous or selfish, and at all costs, avoid strife. Meditate on I Corinthians 13, and allow God's Word to sink deep into your heart.

As you allow God's Word to shape your actions and develop your lifestyle of love, you will discover the champion in you!

A Prayer for Today
God, I will put aside selfish things and focus on love today. Only when I meditate on Your Word do I truly begin to walk in the light and live the life You intended for me. I will aim to love my neighbors and avoid strife...the way Your son taught me to do. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....