Skip to main content
We are more than conquerors in Him!

wrote an essay today with the topic on the things that will make me angry.

haha.initially,it was rather hard as i don't really get angry that easily as compared to the past and even if i does,i will be quick to forgive;really by the grace of the Lord.=)

Well, one of the points i mentioned in it was whenever members of the public gives wierd and rude stares to those who are physically disabled. maybe becos i faces it, i have stronger feelings. haha!

hmm.. i think many of u would have realised or noticed that i cant really walk straight yeah? this is dued to my knee operations few yrs back. i wasnt fully healed aft the operations. u may ask me, then Jas, do u believe for healing from the Lord? Yes,no doubt, of cos i believes in healing! =)

I still rmb that there was one time,when i went to a sat night healing svc back then in e33 at Jurong West church. i actually tot that i am healed and i went ard sharing the joy with my cg members aft the mtg;they cried tog with me in joy, thanking God for His healing.

However, aft we came out from the back gate, we saw buses coming. first reaction- bus ah! chase! chase! haha. i was there so excited and leading the ppl(was running in front of them). as i run, i felt something amiss. Suddenly, i tot to myself,why am i still walking in the same way i did bef?i began to question. soon, aft we are in front of the bus gg to Tamp/Pasir Ris, i began to ask them if they see any changes in me while i was running. the respond was no. can imagine how tense the atmosphere was then and how disapointed i was? indeed i was and tears of disapointment rolled dw my cheek and i went back home crying out to the Lord;asking Him for strength to go on. i began to have hope for healing agn as i know that the Lord is my healer.

Subsequently, i went to healing svcs whenever i can and still, i wasnt healed..then e HS impressed something into my heart; God's timing,not my timing. ya!What really impacted most was the recent Emerge Semon that Pst Kong preached. everyone of us will walk limping;either emotionally or physically. i was v much amazed n impacted when he shared to the whole concregation the physical limp he has,as well as other powerful ppl who is making great great impacts in the world today. WOW! it totally blew my mind away.

Who says that we cant make a diff when we have limps in our lives,even for the rest of our lives? for if we can see it, we can have it.God can use anyone,as long as we are willing to be used by Him.yes!amen! I came out from being 'angry' when i have wierd stares from ppl to excepting myself,that i am not perfect and that still, i can do great and mighty things for Him all these yrs! Amen! =) wohoo! my walk with the Lord has been an great great adventure all these while. =)

so will i cover up my two long and obvious scars on my knees everytime i go out? nah,nope! =) even if i may have more stares, i am care-less! frds, i believe tt we can connect tog with this as we all has our limps in life. thats not the end of the world! make a choice to live life to ur fullest despite all ur short comings.

would like to end this entry with this v beautiful quote of Pst Joel Osteen. Take care and be blessed!=D

['God will transform our lives IF ONLY we transform our minds.']

take care my frds!=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....