Skip to main content

Aft 18 days...

FREEDOM! :)

me and Roy! :)) (it was windy!)

Shuyin n me! =)
thanks to Shuyin, i became Miss Flower! heheh. =)

heres a pic of her designing my card. haha..
and last of all...Me and my most respected ldr, Bro Gabriel! :DDDDD

I AM BACK!! haha... finally!! my n lvls' over!!! I can take a real breather! =) thank God for wisdom and anointing! i know and is assured tt i've done my best,He shall do the rest! =) WOOHOO! i must say that it wasn't easy.. but thank God for helps!!! Bro Gabriel,sch t'chers( esp Miss Goh),cg members and all! THANKS EVERYONE!! :)

first things first, MY 17TH BIRHTDAY! hahaa.. have been wanting to update on it but haiz, theres something wrong with my wireless connection.. nvm,still can update;with my frd's com! =)

24th September


CG celebrated my birthday aft cg mtg! i was suddenly lost for words;actually have a lot to say. But, was really physically and drained.Sorry guys, I give my word that this will not happen again. nevertheless, thanks for the shirt and the ‘bread’, beloved e149ians! I love it v much!

26th September

wanted to wait for the clock to strike 12am before sleeping but was too tired,slept.haha. woke up with an excited feeling. haha.. first to wish me on my birthday(there was earlier greetings;thanks!) was Beth. =) then more came in.. first thing i went out of my room, saw a '17th birthday' note on the iron board from Jo. =) then aft that went to sch. no long aft,Shihui came over with a SUPER SUPER DUPER BIG CHOCOLATE(forgot the brand.haha)! and she told me that she gonna hit me 17 times. haa. at first i tot she was joking,but yes, she was determined to do so. and suceeded on our way back to class aft the morning asembly. Received the cute lil Wu Gui I wanted all along from Mary! I got excited with it, took some fotos with and of it, with Esther too. =) but, the batt was dead not long.haha. while I was in POA class, received a sms from my Dearie Mel asking if I am free to meet out tog with my ex-form teachers and Andy(hes working there) at Ben & Jerry’s. hhaha.. and I tot that my birthday was forgotten. (SORRY! ;)]

Went back home straight aft sch to get myself changed and prepared.. off I went, to Downtown East to find them. Saw Andy at the counter working and he told me that the two teachers, Miss Teo and Mrs Lock are at the food court. Found them and we talked for a while bef Mel arrived.( I thot they knew nothing abt my birthday too. Haha.) went over to Ben & Jerry’s aft tt. And there they was, wishing me happy birthday. I was rather shocked. Haha. =) Miss Teo treat us with the dessert there and was wishing me happy birthday and saying sorry for not having cake. Haha. Being able to meet them is good enough actually. =) I love Miss Teo n Mrs Lock! Mel then passed me my present and told me that she didn’t forget my birthday. Haha. So sweet of her! =)

Took bus 12 with Mel aft everything to bugis and she to simei.. and yes, I cannot stand long bus rides. I nearly puked. L went to meet my members there and we went Pasta Mania. =) haha. Xiu’s idea, they came out with four options of places to go.. the first slip of paper stated – ‘Go home’, second was go shopping, third was to choose and buy a gift and lastly, to go take neo-prints and fotos. What I got in the end? The last one. Haha! Went to the neo-print shop without the guys as they dun like to take neos;don’t understand why either. Haha.. =)

It was a very fun day out tt whole day! Heys guys, thanks for making my day! =) for those who have sent me testimonial greetings and sms-es.. thanks!

Jo,thanks for ur gift too! I love it!!! =)

29th September

finally, like what I wished to do back in July, I cut the ‘doll doll’ hairstyle! Yeah! =))Pics out soon! Coming to this.. I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED ALL MY FOTOS TAKEN ON LAST FRI! haiz.. I really treasure the pics taken with my teachers and mel and al others! But, heard from Ad that the deleted pics may most prob be restored back. I really hope that it will work man. No, shall confess tt it works! Hahaha..lol..woah,long entry eh? Hhaha…

anyways I am really excited! Finally! This day has come! Tt I am able to serve God with no limitations n to go back to Atributtes!!!!! AMEN! =))))))

prayer mtg at church tmr! =)

once again, thanks everyone! Update again soon? For now, enjoy the pics on top! And yeah, comments! comments! Comments! Hahaha.. =)

with lotsa love,

Jas x)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....