Skip to main content

Praise e Lord!

Praise e Lord!
Finally was the multiplication CG last thurs.Woo.. It wasn't easy for all of us,I believe.being so bonded and close tog to go onto our separate ways.BUT, I am glad tt i know a bunch ofstrong ppl;the way u guys reacts really encourages me.

Will I miss E149ians? Definately,yes,alot.But hey, this is God's will,yes it is n I am happy to be in God's will, flowing w Gabriel's and Xiu'svision. YAY! :D

This time round's multiplication was a breakthru for me. In what sense? I din't just received words ofencouragements but also managed to give some, and share my heart-felt feelings to e ppl.; I was alwayse one tt cried n became so speechless tt I will but only listen to them saying words to me in the last few multiplication cg;and i really felt so different.For its more blessed to give than to received. haha.

Really want to take this chance to thank all u E149ians! U,yes,u, have deeply impacted my heart all these while.

Roy - thanks for impacting my life right fr e start I stepped in to CHC! I am truely so blessed to have such a great leader n frd like u.Thanks!

Bi- Heys Bi, I really treasure e times serving God tog with u!Txs for ur inspirations!Never regreted knowing u.jiayou! =)

Rina - Heys Rina, really thank God to have u ard!ur smile alone have brighten n is still brighthening our lives. What more ur words?Simply awesome.Thanks for all ur encouragements for me,jiayou! :D

Weili- Weili!Its so great working in e same team as u!thru u, i see what is really standing in e gap.LOVE U!jiayou!:D

Ian & Ben - Thanks for flowing w me.it has been really great belonging in the same sch n to really fight tog.To me,e destination is not really tt impt.Journey;how we reached is more impt.GO!GO!Jiayou!=)

Shuyin - heys gal, txs for ur love these 2 yrs(?)! I am so blessed to have u ard.U never fail to bright up my day by e lil things u do for me.Txs. LOve u tons! :D

Jiali - heys Jiali, txs for ur cheerfulness n eveything! u really brought joy to my life.Jiayou! :D

Jiali & Shuyin - I can never forget e day both of u went all e way to my hse just to visit me,as i was sick.yes,u've shown me what is love,txs!love u both. =D

Mei Juan - Heys Juan!i'm really glad knowing u!txs for all ur care n concern all these while,con't to grow strong in e Lord k? TC.

Adeline - heys gal, glad to have u ard, continue to grow in e Lord n do great n mighty things for Him k? Love u. =D

Yeeling - heys yl,txs for all e sweet things u've done, ur smile!haha.continue to grow in e Lord,trust in His strength n not urs,tc! :D

Adriel - heys ad!txs for ur camera!:xhaha.really thank God having u ard!txs for ur servanthood,everything.God sees,God honors.Con't to do great things for Him,tc! :D

Petrina - heys Pet, I tnk God for u! Do tc n do great n mighty things for Him,tc! =D

Guan Keat- heys Keat,opps,nope,DA DANCER! haha..its really great having u ard, fellowshipping w u. Looking forward to seeing u a dance teacher(?)! :D

Cherie - thanks for everything!ur laughter tt is so contagious. haha. continue to grow in e Lord,tc! :D

Mei Yan - heys gal, its really great having u in e CG,continue to grow for e Lord k?I know u will.hee. Tc! :D

God was faithful to us, and I am sure He will continue to do so for both cgs,amen! =) GO!GO!JIAYOU!:D

EXXX,lets go! Looking forward to yet another exciting yr.... :)

take care all! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....