Skip to main content
Rushed to Tampines Polyclinic straight after chem paper to look for yes,doc for my face...

sigh... its getting worse and worse! The doc said that its something someone will have on their faces aft having chix pox. but the thing is that i took the vex yrs ago for chix pox and i dont have it till now.. :(((( and i think he said that it grows around the vain area;tts why only the left side of my face has it.. boohoo..i shall be healed in Jesus' name!

:~( but still, i thank God that its not contagious... altho it may look like =.=

or else i could not imagine not being able to go church and sch and stuffs like that!

i don't want to learn to take care of myself thru experiences first,then lessons learnt the next time. yeah man!cant wait,yes really cant wait to put on make up and stuffs..hhaha.. oh wells, afterall i know that i am still beautiful in God's eyes and my true frds' eyes no matter what and appearance is not man's all!!inner is always more more important..(:

and yeah, i was shocked.. i just feel heart ache tt u stopped there and went to the other way.. nevertheless, pls know that i never regretted at all knowing you and being your frd.. all the best in whatever u do,friend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....