Skip to main content

Dame,Me,Beryl & Chaiern (:

Beryl and me

Me,Chaiern & Dame


WOWOWOWOW... what can i say and blog about Emerge '07? I believe that all of us had been impacted one way and another. its just awesome. beyond all the events, its the spirit we caught..
Day 1 - 31st May
Parade of School - everyone involved performed so well! i am not talking abt the overall results but really the spirit of unity each cluster have. Well done you guys!


Tank - yes! Tank came from Taiwan to have a special guest for Emerge 07 and its just as awesome to see him glorifying God for all that he has! and i really thank God for this one that made and is making the difference.


Sermon by Pst Kong - Pst talked about Shamgar, having such a WILLING HEART... indeed, like what he mentioned... whats with all the talents and gifts you have without having such willing heart for the things of the Lord and everything in the Kingdom of God (KOG)?beyond the word, i made that decision to be a Shamgar...


;i want to have a strong prayer life
;i wabt to be auducious;fearless daring to do God's work!
;i want to go after Your anointing
;i will be willing
;i will be persistent
God, not my will but Yours be done! yes it gonna take a lot of sacrifices and denial of my own interests and desires... i willingly lay them upon the altar to be with union with You..


Day 2 - June 1


Beauty Peagant and ManHunt - 1st time having it and its just so great to see fellow bros and sisters glorifying God with their good looks and confidence!


3 cheers to Cindy and Reid! Congrats to Reid who got the 2nd!


This is the day where i have got the chance to meet with Pst Gerrick and some Taiwan delegates! wowowow! so thank God that i have this opportunity to know them and in the first place we are able to sit together! they are simply awesomeee... now i am gg to introduce them to you guys! (:


me and ZIJUN;REBECCA :D

me and JOHN!

Me with JAMES!

Top: Me, Xiang, Ken.
Bottom: PST GARRICK, JERRY, Xiu

Just went to Night Sarari with them and its a total enjoyment of fellowship,amazement and impartation. shall upload more on the trip to Night Safari nx entry or something. (:

Day 3 - June 2 HAPPY BIRTHDAY OF SUN ;day filled with love was it
went to watched Talentime live from 12-3pm and it was really gooooood for some.
went for T-shirt & Jeans Design aft tt to support our dearest Zixiu, tog with a team of her and Chewlin... i like your design and well done!
Liu Geng Hong - I love his songs! and wow!! he proposed to Vivi! it was so sweet really. and thats when the 'love atmosphere' is so strong.Pst asked him to sing again and this time round,couples sing together...aww! and its just so sweeet to see Pst Kong sing with SUN!!
i was so touched when i watched the vid of the refurnishing of a sch in china by Sun and a devoted team that i teared. i literally are left with nothing to say.. i am just so proud and amazed by Sun... the faces of happiness shown on the kids' faces when they went back to sch from eating mac at town area was just so precious. All in all... Sun has and will always be my inspiration.
one man can make a diference!
Day 4 - ...... ;the best is left for the last. indeed so!

Emerge had came and gone. Either i catch it or i don't. And i tell myself that from now till the next emerge, i am gg to be like Shamgar,Gideon; to be a history maker and world shaker while having a broken and contrite heart.

Lord, thanks for making this Emerge count for me once more! (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....