Skip to main content

Service was great,will be great later :)

well, what can i say regarding yesterday's service?

THANK GOD is the word. Thank God for using the bro(sorry,but i cant rmb his name) that went up to the stage to share the testimony to minister to me to start things with. His testimony is really a great inspiration to me... its like what i am going thru now...

disappointments? yes,of cos. but i really thank God for giving me a stronger heart now. So what if i fail? i just will not quit. and i strongly have this feeling that God is going to use me mightily as i finally am gg to leave sec after my O's.

Greater is He Whos in me!

jiayou Jasmine! and of cos my frds. dont give up and be happy and don't have any regrets!

Secondly, thank God that i started early. I started my this walk with the Lord when i was in Pri 6. really am thankful to be invovled in what God has been doing for City Harvest Church. You may never understand how grateful am i in this church.

LOVE always is excercised, care and tolerence[yes,lets admit it,we are not perfect(:]

yes,indeed,relationship precedes ministry!

looking forward to service in 2hrs' time and then looking forward to pray up Hall 1, finally going for Attributes Outing! took a long break due to exams and was pondering whether to go or not to go. But i think i was Jo said was right...the more u dont go,the more u will feel further.

all in all, i want to worry abt nothing, pray abt everything (i am burdened with) and thank God in ALL things.

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....