Skip to main content

God of My Forever

*EDITED w Pic. (just saw the image of the Whether Forecast Stone at Hafizuddin's blog so here u are.haha)






And now herss a post aft a month of vanish.(hmmmm..is it a word too heavy to use?haha)

wooohooo.. surely i have went thru lotsa things and i am just going to share some interesting ones with you guys in erm... point form?haha

-ferry! yeah! took a ferry to Palau Bukom with classmates to the Shell Oil Refinery Place. now i know really how it feels to be in a ferry. V shaky! and although the distance is short, i was feeling ferry sick. haha.LOL. but overall its aright! well, it was a normal visit with the normal but colour adding jokes from my classmates and the person in charged.

-Whether forecast stone! man... i think you will go -.- -.- -.- if you manage to see the super lame whether forecast thingy they have there. Picture is in my phone and boohoo, it has no bluetooth.(maybe because its still a baby, thats why.-.-) nevermind, i think its not a bad idea at all to describe or rather type it out!haha.

so heres what it says...

Condition Forecast
Stone is wet Rain
Stone is dry Not Raining
Shadow on ground Sunny
White on top Snowing
Can't see stone Haze
Swinging stone Windy
Jumping up and down Earthquake
Stone gone Tornado


3 claps to its lame-ness! -.-

- 3rd August ; HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY OF SHEENA! I love you.Jiayou and tc!you are doing well :)

-watched CLICK and its oh so nice! worth it!!

-beats me why, but i actually watched Arts Central which is like a super rare thing. haha. Saw the advertisement for the show 'Presidential Arts' or something and it turned out to be rather enriching!LOL.it talked abt the different ways that the presidents of Singapore took to promoting Singapore's Arts Culture. Something that strucked me was this line... 'altho all of them had dfferent approach but all of them and in all same vision'.

it just takes one person to make or to destroy the whole generation.Late president Yusoff Ishak and Adolf Hitler are examples of positive and negative impacts. and we are talking abt huge influenes here. Miss Sun (my current Chinese T'cher) told the class that in China, you are limited to giving birth to only one child due to its large pool number of citizens BUT exceptions for smart ppls. i.e:for those couples with bachelor degress and above(if i don't suffer from STM;haha.)can have 2 or more children with the simple reason of having their 'good genes' passed down to the future generations to come. I thot this is interesting but at the same time realise that this is the difference between a democracy and communial country.

talking about babies. Boy oh boy... I LOVE BABIES TRUCKLOADS!haha. still remember when i was 7 8 yrs old, i drool when i see babies because i will try to gain their attention by doing happy faces,opening my mouth super big and stuffs and is happy by seeing them smile back to me. erm,i could say even now this continues. haha. BUT, i don't drool now and its just too bad that my then chubby bro had grown up that i cannot pinch and bully him.haha.:P

talking abt this so how many babies do i want in the future? I think two. hhaha. it can be well said but coming to the real part, it takes courage!haha. but oh well,i think the strength will come when you know that its a love essence of you and your husband.hahaha. i know,its a way way random post. hahha.since i am in this direction... when will i wanna get attached?when its His time and of cos when the very right man comes along(or will there be someone? hhaha). I mean 'tt he' is really from God.(If you know what i am talking about.haha)well, wait till i am 20 as i am on a BGR vow now.so yay!(i am really excited for e multiplication.)andddddddd. i am Shuyin's future children's godma! we had that agreement alreay. how 'kiasu' but well, i am excited! hahahhaha..

getting closer to o lvls and i gotta say that i miss study sessions with GABRIEL!!! the revelations and sharings and so much more... sob... :( jiayou jiayou! i must jiayou...thanks for encouraging me, the special some of you! yes,its just a simple encouragement like 'I believe you can do it, jiayou!'(Felicia), 'If you are a B student,then be the best B you can,study the best that you can, GOd is your wisdom' (Angela) or simply 'jiayou Jasmine' (from you guys) that keeps me gg when i so feel like throwing in the towel...of cos, i am saying abt real and true wishes. and thanks! really appreciate it... :)

-i got back my O lvl Chinese results!Got B4 and Distinction for my orals. Really thank God,esp for my orals bec...(for me to know,haha!)gotta force A1 to be my frd man! hahaha.and tmr shall be my English Oral. thanks for all of ur prayers!really really appreciate it! :)

Now how can i miss this?

its JO's 21ST HAPPY BIRHTDAY in two more days!!!!!!!!

what a great night of celebration last sun!! I LOVE YOU JO!really thank God for you. you never fail to erm... keep me entertained by hearing e lame powder i cant help to shoot out. haha! and praise e Lord, this yr no more garfield story! and no 'can accompany me buy horfun' as it was during your 18th birhtday. a cool women of the Lord thats constantly a fashion consultant of yours truly altho with 'aiya,no problem!' as respond when sometimes i asked too much time.hahahahahaahahha.Lana Confession is yours to take!& not to miss.. ur courage and boldness in so many things is one that i am amazed with everyday! you are the next best sister i could ever ask for! rmb,i will always be here for u! 'Tian Tar Xia Lai Wo Men Yi Qi Kang'!and that i will always be this faithful fan of urs! :D

YOU ARE SIMPLY THE SUPERSTAR of my life! :)

wooo..a long post ah.haha.would wanna end with my personal reflection of this song,

God of my forever

its a simply yet another ministering song... i thank God that altho there was countless times i am not doing well,wanna give it all up. BUT, thank God that i have NEVER ONCE miss gg Svces,CGMs,bible studies,prayer mtgs etc and never once backslided(stop gg to church)simply bec He is my Strength..


Halleljuah!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....