Skip to main content

Jo's 21st

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PASTOR KONG
&
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO JO!! :)

Praise the Lord! had my oral yesterday and it was quite good, by His grace I was able to answer the questions posted quite smoothly and thank God.. the 'thing' that happened during my English and Chinese N levels AND during the Chinese oral this yr did not happen agn,finally... ha ha ha!

Went for Prayer Meeting on Tues. I was struggling to engage in the Spirit at first. Maybe because i was too stressed during this period of Preliminary Exams. During worship, fear filled my mind, regarding English Oral yesterday. Thoughts like Oral is today(Tues) and you have missed it but i left it up to the Lord and lo and behold,when i checked the timetable when i reached home.. my oral is on Wednesday and I did not missed at all. All these thoughts are obviously not from the Lord.

This reminds me that the way we handle the thoughts is a big deal. Although sometimes negative comments is what we hear all day. but the way we take it means a world of difference.

finally, managed to take a breather with Jo by gg to Vivo with her. thank God that i am not having papers tdy and fri. i got the idea that i have kinda lost touch with town. am so lost and stuffs. :(

i cannot wait to 'get a life' after my O levels man... in everything. i do, i always pray for God's presence, strength, wisdom and grace to be upon me. Without Him, i am doing nothing even i do something..

God of my youth I remember
Your call on my life took me o'er
Your love has seen me through all my days
I stand here by Your grace
On this altar I've written my life
Tells of a story I have with You my Lord
I want the world to know


God of my forever
And forever I'm with You
My life is saved with a price
Your sacrifice redeemed my soul
God of my forever
And forever I will sing
My greatest honor will always be
To serve my Lord and King


God of my all I've surrendered
My heart finds its rest in Your word
Praises will not be enough to show
How my love for You has grown
Nothing matters when You're here with me
In the end just to hear You say "Well done"
Bowing before Your throne


Forever and ever
Jesus You alone in glory reign

Forever and ever
With You I walk this narrow way

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....