Skip to main content

Again?

oh man, that very same cat to which I mentioned in the previous post was just beside the lift when I left for school this morning & saw it again when I just came home... :( Wondering if it will sing me a birthday song meow-ing all the way on Wednesday. NO pls. that means that I am under its attention so long so that it is able to finish singing me a song. Okay, i am talking quite absurdly here, thinking too much. Please ignore me. Haha.

Jo is giving Kit Wei Bible study now. How I wish I can at this moment give someone and how I wish to serve Him not as a part time but a full time helper. After all the how I wish(s), when I am back to reality, I am glad. I can do all these again soon after my last paper on 13th Nov. It will come soon. Amen! Can't wait, really seriously, I am looking forward to the arrival of that day! Yeah! Tired people changes the world. I rather be stretched more or like never before and change lives rather than the opposite. One life, we choose. How dull or exciting it will be. And I am thankful that I am living in the latter; excitement. Because woo! when circumstances comes, its just so exciting to go through it, knowing we will be growing even stronger after that. Of course, my personal conviction or principle if you would say, is never to go through all these trials by myself but with Him.

God, thanks for loving me. Thanks for loving so much that You will not want me to stay the same. Let me be Your clay, be crafted by you. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....