Skip to main content

AHHH! Aww..

AHHH! Didn't blogged about this yesterday... Was walking home yesterday and as usual, pressed the lift button, was waiting for it to open so that i can go in. However, i suddenly heard 'miao miao miao' & behold, a cat appeared in front of me and was super close! it was like following wherever i go and i thot thats it. It will come after me.. However, it seems that that cat suddenly stoned because in the midst of looking closely where i walked and following me, it actually looked away suddenly and kind of stonned there. Without hestitation, i went into the then-opened-lift and went home. Phew.. what an encounter! &&& the funny thing is that i keep sharing with friends about this joke of cats.

it goes like this... one day XiaoMing met XiaoHua...

Xiao Ming: Xiao Hua, i have just brought a very very clever cat!

XiaoHua: Why do you say that?

Xiao Ming: I just asked where it goes to 'bai bai' everyweek, it told me miao (temple) -.-

so is this the aftermath of 'thinking that they are not stupid but clever'? hahahha. LOL. -.-

AWW! Xiu called me just now to ask me about my plans on wednesday and asked if i am free in the afternoon to meet out for Sake Sushi and at the same time to celebrate ZiXiang's and my birthday and offered to help me pass down the msg to the helppers. I feel so blessed. Haha. Even she is so busy and everything, she still offered to help to organise. Xiu, thanks for being such a great leader and friend! Really appreciate it. :)

I have found people sharing the same birthday as me, and the best part is that they are my friends! hahaha

September 26th's babies...

ZiXiang - 17th
PeiFang - 18th (we share the same DOB!haha)
Jessica - 19th

So whats my plans of celebration so far? :)

Tuesday - meeting out with Joanne, Derrick and guys to go Miss Clarity Cafe

Wednesday - meeting out with the helpers, Zixiang and guys to go Sake Sushi in the afternoon, then meet ah ma and gals in the evening

thanks for meeting me out! haha. alright, thats all for now. Take care all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....