Skip to main content

Appreciation

[September 2]

WOO! Finally, the day much awaited for came to past last friday. Indeed, to have a Cell Group multiplied in a year means that that Cell Group is in REVIVAL. To have E149 & E431 multiplied in just 8 months; we can be considered to be in super revival. All this are possible because of God’s grace.

it was not easy, but we held on long and strong enough to see the rainbow after the rain (and of cause moments of joy). This was made possible because of great and powerful leaders too. Thank God that we have Angela and YongXiu. The things i have learnt is really a lot, a lot.

Now that we are in the different cell groups, i believe that all the times, whether of happiness or sorrows, will be stored in our hearts deeply. Always remember that He will never let us go through what that’s too much for us. Lets hold on and cling onto the Lord what come may together, amen? :)

Unlike last year which i managed not to tear, i cried. Haha. Indeed, flashbacks of how God brings us from the wilderness to the promised land gave me a heart of graditude… another reasons would be the parting with all the members that used to be in my group. I must say that I did not do much for them but the encouragements they gave and is giving me is out of words to describe. I pray that you will gals will grow and continue on this journey in Christ, loving Him and His people more and more each day. [Insert name ; Linda, Jaslyn, Huishan, Huiting, Chaiern], always know in your heart that I believe and see the best out of you. Now, its up to all of you to entrust your lives to the Best Potter and be the clay for Him to mould. In trials and tribulations, be of good cheer, for we have overcomed the world

Rulan, we parted, after 6years plus of togetherness… Since day 1 that she stepped into CHC, we are in the same cell group right from the start in E33, then transferred over to E149, and went to E431 after muliplication and now, you are in E456 and me E431. WOW! Amazing. And i really thank God for you! Its such a precious friendship. Love you.

the list just goes on and although i am not able to appreciate all of you here, i thank God i am able to thank and appreciate you individually. haha.

Looking forward to the next multiplication with you guys! lets be salt and lights shining so brightly for Him! Take care…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....