Skip to main content

Coffe club

Met AhMa after school and we headed down to Bugis to change the size of my present- Jeans. Was super tired that I literally slept while standing in the train while going back. haha. Ahma brought a very beautiful tee and i brought a new pair of shoes going on offer, $10! Tried out eye-brown trimming for the first time of my life. We walked for a while more after Bugis Street-ing as we were really tired. (Looking forward to our day out again!:P)

Went to meet my eldest sister and was treated Coffee Club's for my birthday. Had Baked Chicken Bolognise and their signature dessert - Muddy Mud Pie! Its YUMMY YUM YUM seriously.

Away with all the celebrations and everything. I thank God. I thank God for every single thing He has given me. Indeed, I am really blessed, to be His daughter. I love my Pa, Mummy, Jie, Jo & Vincent. They are the ones that loves and sacrifice for me. I am thankful. As I past 18th, I tell myself and is determined that its my life's turning point. I want to love God more than I have ever before each day, I want to spend time with Him, I want to be more equipped in His word. I want to immerse myself in His unfailing arms every single day. I want to grow stronger. I want to be a leader that leads. I want to make a difference in the lives of the people, loved ones around me. I want to be a blessing to them. I want to be a better steward of finances. I want to be more decisive. I want more of the HS. I want to be bolder. I want... I want... I want... Its not going to be smooth BUT GOD is here!

Words would never be enough to express how much You mean to me... God, pls be my Potter as I Your clay... I love You Abba Father!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Hi dearest babes and dudes! THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS BLOG! Really appreciates those of you who still reads this blog of mine... Finally, I have decided to move on to another blogging platform which IMHO, is so much faster and efficient! Definitely x 1000000 will not be deleting this blog which I have started with way back in 2004. Forms so much of my teenager life etc... :) However, for updates, it is time to relink! ;) CLICK HERE to continue to be part of my life (say until very serious like that hor? HA! but yeah, I know you guys do get what I mean! Hehehehe) See ya there! XOXO, JAS

20.10.2010 - A Special Day Indeed

I was just tweeting this (below) as one of the tweets on 20.10.2010 - " 20th Oct'10. Wonders if there would be a lot o newly weds on this dae. Ha. Happy birthdae Germaine!" Surely, as mentioned in news, it was a day where there are a lot of newly weds... but it is also a special day for me!!!! Finally, after a long long long wait, I got my I phone 4!!!! :D:D Currently still waiting for the data plan to be activated. By tmr, I was told! Well, the main purpose of this post is to... THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN GIVING ME THE CAPITALAND VOUCHERS! :D Reallyyyyy feel that this gift serves its purpose well! Cos I ended up paying just a lil... :)) so once again, thank you Ken, GX, Rina, Zixiu, Irene, N266 and even my sis!! XOXO Jas

Random Avenue

PTL! completed my faith assignment... but there is lots lots more catching up to do!! JIAYOU JASMINE CHEANG SEOW HUI! hahaha.... reading 'beliver's handbook' now... will i become like this after reading this? (52 chaps) NO, i will not, I know and is so sure! I will be able to be so mightily blessed! Okay, just being really random here, but just wanna cheer myself and you guys up! LET'S DO IT! ;) ok chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaa.....